What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "great people and store discount" (in 73 reviews)
- "Maurices really cares about their customers and the benefits are great." (in 56 reviews)
- "Working with customers and flexible hours" (in 55 reviews)
- "The discount is great and my team is super awesome!" (in 40 reviews)
- "Competitive pay, flexible schedules, bonuses for achieving sales plan" (in 37 reviews)
- "the pay is low for how much you have to buy in clothing and I am unable to switch shifts often" (in 126 reviews)
- "bad management led me to look fork work elsewhere" (in 89 reviews)
- "Had bad managers" (in 69 reviews)
- "Poor upper management." (in 47 reviews)
- "Full time offers little to no work life balance and doesn’t compensate pay enough for missed time at home." (in 44 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Maurices and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 157 of over 2K reviews
Updated Sep 27, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "benefit"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0Apr 7, 2013Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
The company has good benefits and i loved working with customers
almost everything, I agree with one of your other postings. Unrealistic goals....You can have a great associates that does not meet all their standards but as a team they are fantastic. We had a manager that fueled all the associates minds with garbage and talked about the 1st asisstant to all other employees. I am not sure where or why the DM would hire certain people. If you have issues you are to go to the DM for help but that doesnt get youu any where, except to make a hostile enviroment for you.2
- 5.0Jun 8, 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
The staff is great! Everyone is so nice and wonderful to work with. There is a lot of advancement opportunities as well.
Since I worked full time for quite a while I would say that the benefits are not the greatest. Also, they could stand to pay their employees a little more.