Found 2,395 of over 5K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The pay is good and that's about it but this system request 20 words." (in 394 reviews)
- "Good benefits and perks." (in 215 reviews)
- "Still some great people that work there but most of the good ones left when Maximus bought the company." (in 186 reviews)
- "Great work opportunities to work from home." (in 162 reviews)
- "Coworkers were great" (in 61 reviews)
- "Retention rate and High turn around with poor management" (in 294 reviews)
- "The supervisors have no true source of knowledge and the managers genuinely have no interest in the product." (in 138 reviews)
- "Poor training and organising schedule" (in 132 reviews)
- "Completely disorganized and managers are micro" (in 79 reviews)
- "The training programs are great but because upper management is always changing it doesn't make you feel like excelling is the smart thing to do." (in 63 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Maximus and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sep 25, 2023Customer Service Representative (CSR)Former Employee, more than 1 yearBrownsville, TX
great work-life balance, very rewarding and allows growth in projects or in call center roles
Re-applied after resigning a year ago and I never got a rejection letter, or anything like that.1
- 4.0Sep 15, 2023RecruiterCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearGreenville, SC
Continuous work, very hands on with assisting and making sure you have that inclusive environment. They offer 100% remote work and unlimited time off.
Depending on the position pay could be kinda low, but in my opinion its worth the pay cut for the remote and unlimited PTO. Your experience is 100% determined by your supervisor. You could get a laid back manager or a micro manager. Having a micro manager in a remote setting can be just as bad as being on site.1
Maximus Reviews FAQs
Maximus has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 4,698 reviews left anonymously by employees. 59% of employees would recommend working at Maximus to a friend and 55% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
59% of Maximus employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Maximus 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.