McCann Worldgroup Senior Account Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Harris Diamond

"A great place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at McCann Worldgroup full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Commitment to nurturing a great culture - Passionate employees - Reward high performers

Cons

Work/Life balance isn't always great, but welcome to advertising I suppose

McCann Worldgroup2018-05-31
  2. "a truly connected network"

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in London, England

I worked at McCann Worldgroup full-time for more than a year

Pros

- The people are great. Everyone is friendly, competent, supportive, respectful. - Lots of training opportunities. - Lately, the network has been extremely good at PRing the sh*t out of what they do, and there's a real global team effort behind that. It feels like you're part of something bigger than just your immediate team/office.

Cons

- Loose processes across the board (hiring, workflow & budget management, employee reviews & promotions etc) result in an environment that can feel quite political. This can be exciting at times as there's always room for improv & you get to develop your leadership skills, but if you're someone who joined the industry because they 'believe in great work' I think there's better agencies out there that have workflows geared towards rewarding input vs. personality. McCann is very personality-driven, and is better at speaking well about the work that they make rather than making work that speaks for itself. - Could be more women in senior management (as in every other agency I guess..)

McCann Worldgroup2019-10-18

"Strategic Advertising Campaigns"

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Lahore

I worked at McCann Worldgroup full-time for more than a year

Pros

In Lahore, Pakistan Strategic Advertising Creative approach Casual environment Friendly workspace

Cons

Small team for Nestle in Pakistan Work life balance issue due to loads

McCann Worldgroup2019-07-23
  4. "Lacking the buzz of other agencies"

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager

I worked at McCann Worldgroup full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some decent guys in the creative team

Cons

Political and senior figures challenging to deal with. Few opportunities for growth

McCann Worldgroup2019-07-26
  5. "McCann"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Shirley, East Midlands, England

I have been working at McCann Worldgroup part-time for less than a year

Pros

Great, no problems at the moment

Cons

None at all the mo

McCann Worldgroup2019-07-18

"The McCann way of life"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager

I have been working at McCann Worldgroup full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The people! It's true what they say, the people at McCann are amazing, from management to receptionists, the camaraderie makes working here really enjoyable. I'm lucky to work with some truly talented people who love what they do. The work we produce is amazing and it's a pleasure to be part of it. The campus at Bonis Hall is great- orchard, green houses, great bistro and even a pool! The facilities we have are continuously growing too - from new tech, sound recording suite to Pyx photography/film studios. We produce lots of incredible work in house.

Cons

Work life balance can be very difficult at McCann and McCann can very easily become your life. The is more evident when working on certain accounts/departments. Salaries are lower than average and I think particularly evident when you work at McCann for many years and work your way up.

McCann Worldgroup2018-03-08
  7. "McCann"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in London, England

I have been working at McCann Worldgroup full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working on big brands with intelligent teams, quite a flat structure with everyone pitching in to help when required.

Cons

Very few promotions seen throughout the year and recognition tends to occur only when people threaten to leave. It does seem to be getting slightly better though.

McCann Worldgroup2017-10-31
  8. "A special place for learning about team work, project management, crisis management and a lot more."

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Bucharest

I worked at McCann Worldgroup full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

a very creative and challenging environment, lots of innovation required, great people in the team. a high level of professionalism is required, the agency has processes in place, the work flow is very organized, the career opportunities inside the agency are interesting and loyalty and excellence are well rewarded.

Cons

maybe the wages are not as high as one might expect, but all the other benefits coming from the experience you get, the projects you're involved in, are worth it.

McCann Worldgroup2012-08-16

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 8 reviews