Want a Free Job Posting?

• Any Status

1. Terrible work environment-RN

Current Employee - STaff Registered Nurse in Loveland, CO
    Current Employee - STaff Registered Nurse in Loveland, CO

Cafeteria is open at midnight. The doctors are mostly easy to communicate with and easy to get a hold of

For starters, none of the staff will bother to help you out when you get an admit. It's all you. The management doesn't back up its nurses at all. I've seen great nurses get run over by management because of what one patient said about them. They basically will take a lying patients words over their nurses' word. It's pathetic. You never get the time off that you request. You are never in your home unit because you get floated everywhere else. And I was never oriented to any of the other floors, so I was just thrown in and expected to know everything. When you email or call and leave a message for the educator or your manager, it is never returned. They don't acknowledge you at all. The hospital cares too much about money and patient satisfaction. They don't give a damn about their staff.

Advice to Management

Show some respect to your nurses. Have their backs. Pay them more because the pay rate at this hospital is atrocious. You will never maintain a high ranking with such poor treatment of your staff.

Showing 1 of 1 review