What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people to work with!" (in 28 reviews)
- "Culture was great" (in 17 reviews)
- "work life balance is great" (in 5 reviews)
- "Great benefits." (in 4 reviews)
- "creative and fast paced in great setting, love the office space" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of McKinney and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 10 of over 131 reviews
Updated Sep 22, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work environment"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Feb 26, 2017Project ManagerCurrent Contractor, more than 3 yearsNew York, NY
I've been working here on and off on a contract basis for about 4 1/2 years. Great pay, good work environment, people are all really nice and supportive. I can't comment on benefits, etc. because as a freelancer, I'm not entitled to receive health insurance, vacation time, etc.
I've made no secret of the fact that I would love to come on full-time, but have been consistently passed over in favor of younger, less experienced (aka CHEAPER) candidates. It makes going back to the contract more and more difficult.