What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Amazing benefits and pay structure" (in 9 reviews)
- "Good Pay" (in 7 reviews)
- "The people at Jacobs Associates are amazing." (in 6 reviews)
- "For those who are eager and want stretch assignments to broaden skills, management is always willing to let you give it a try." (in 4 reviews)
- "Exciting and iconic projects with an intelligent , practical and energetic team." (in 3 reviews)
Found 83 of over 85 reviews
Updated Aug 2, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Aug 2, 2023Principal EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsSan Francisco, CA
-Interesting, technically challenging projects. Bold solutions. -Collaborative and collegial work environment -Employee owned -Eiversity, especially women engineers
As the company grows, more organization and process is necessary
- 3.0Mar 15, 2023Civil SuperintendentFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsBoise, ID
Good work, decent benefits. Really diverse and technical projects.
Upper management is pretty terrible. Lack of communication and unreasonable deadlines. Most project managers and above are clueless
McMillen Jacobs Associates Reviews FAQs
McMillen Jacobs Associates has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 85 reviews left anonymously by employees. 67% of employees would recommend working at McMillen Jacobs Associates to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
67% of McMillen Jacobs Associates employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated McMillen Jacobs Associates 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.