KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

McRory Pediatric Services Reviews

Updated Sep 20, 2022

Found 128 of over 133 reviews

4.4
McRory Pediatric Services Chief Executive Officer Michael McRory (no image)
Michael McRory

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Growth

Sep 20, 2022 - Behavioral Therapist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Growth opportunities and great support

Cons

I don’t have any cons to share

2. 4.0

No support

Sep 8, 2022 - Behavior Therapist
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pay was good ,

Cons

They didn’t support site behaviorist

3. 4.0

The environment was enjoyable

Jul 23, 2022 - Asministrative Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice environment with Good benefits

Cons

Not flexible All of your time needs to be dedicated to them

4. 4.0

Great staff / Hourly rate needs an update

May 20, 2022 - Behavior Therapist in Tarzana, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great training / support Flexible schedule

Cons

Capped at $20, when this positions hourly rate was $16-$22 Only eligible for drive-time pay between clients

5. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Decent Support

Apr 3, 2022 - RBT - Registered Behavior Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good job opportunities to work with wide age range

Cons

ABA in itself needs to change. Autistic individuals have said it’s harmful and causes trauma. Please focus on advocating for clients and not the supervisors.

6. 2.0
    Current Employee

Not enough compensation

Mar 28, 2022 - RBT - Registered Behavior Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are some great supervisors

Cons

Takes forever to get benefits. No pay raise in years, have to ask for one and even then it's nothing barely compensation for driving not really any room for growth

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Feels good to have people have my back

Feb 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Tarzana, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone here is so helpful and supportive. This is my first real job and I appreciate how kind everyone has been to me. I don’t know where I’d be right now if it weren’t for the incredible amount of support I’ve received. It makes me excited to keep pushing forward because I know there are a lot of good people who will have my back.

Cons

Nothing that I’ve noticed yet, but I haven’t been here even a full year yet. I feel there’s still a lot to experience and do.

1 person found this review helpful

HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are happy to know that you are finding our team helpful and supportive and that your time with us has been meaningful and rewarding for you.

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Not for everyone but worth the effort for those who fit the mold

Feb 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Tarzana, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I would recommend this agency in a heartbeat. Not only are you paid well, but you’re respected and never expected to do more than you reasonably can. It’s a great place to get your career off the ground, especially if you’re just starting out. Work hard and sit back and reap the rewards.

Cons

Definitely has its busy moments.

HR Manager

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and recommending our agency to others. While we are indeed busy, we also value work-life balance and provide opportunities to help our team members achieve this.

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good place

Feb 13, 2022 - RBT - Registered Behavior Technician in Tarzana, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Support, care, understanding, training, flexibility

Cons

Driving compensation, supervisors changing quickly

HR Manager

We are happy to learn that you felt supported and cared for during your time with us. There are instances in which supervisor changes occur such as maternity leaves, promotions, etc. However, we are very fortunate in that the vast majority of our ABA supervisors have been with our organization for 5-10+ years. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

10. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Must be Passionate

Feb 14, 2022 - Behavior Therapist in Valencia, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible Schedule Helping others and making a difference in their lives

Cons

When parents cancel session, you go without pay. So the hours are very inconsistent, I couldn’t afford to be having this job because every week my paycheck was short

Continue reading
Viewing 1 - 10 of 128 Reviews

McRory Pediatric Services Reviews FAQs

McRory Pediatric Services has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 133 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at McRory Pediatric Services to a friend and 88% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, McRory Pediatric Services employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at McRory Pediatric Services. This rating has decreased by -14% over the last 12 months.

93% of McRory Pediatric Services employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated McRory Pediatric Services 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at McRory Pediatric Services to be benefits, management, career development and the cons to be culture, compensation.

Popular Careers with McRory Pediatric Services Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at McRory Pediatric Services? Share Your Experiences

McRory Pediatric Services Careers

Cover image for McRory Pediatric Services

McRory Pediatric Services, Inc. was established in 1998 out of a passion for working with children, supporting families and creating a...More

• Why Us ?
  • Join Us
  • Gratitude
  • Therapist News

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

832 days ago

We are open! The health and safety of our team members and clients is our #1 priority. We’re committed to: •Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces in high traffic areas regularly •Frequent hand washing for employees •Health screenings for all team members and clients •Training on proper use of personal protective equipment •Personal protective equipment kits for team members
Shared image

1266 days ago

Our new location in Valencia is opening soon. We are adding more Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Occupational Therapy Assistants, Speech-Language Pathologists, Speech-Language Pathology Assistants and Behavior Technicians to our team! Check out all our job postings at: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vMnkJ #mcrorypediatrics #openingsoon #occupationaltherapy #speechtherapy #physicaltherapy #behaviortherapy #aba #jobpostings #therapists
Shared image - Employment Opportunities/Los Angeles/McRory Pediatric Services, Inc.
Employment Opportunities/Los Angeles/McRory Pediatric Services, Inc.
glassdoor.com

McRory Pediatric Services Photos

+ Add Photo
McRory Pediatric Services photo of: Tarzana Location
McRory Pediatric Services photo of: Our Physical Therapists playing air hockey
McRory Pediatric Services photo of: Spirit week fun
McRory Pediatric Services photo of: Our 17th cohort from RBT training.
McRory Pediatric Services photo of: 1980's Prom themed end of the year staff appreciation party
McRory Pediatric Services photo of: We love Halloween!
McRory Pediatric Services photo of: CPR Training