Med-Dyne Reviews | Glassdoor

CEO

"Employee Review"

Former Employee - Executive Sales Manager in Louisville, KY
    Former Employee - Executive Sales Manager in Louisville, KY

Pros

Not one "pro" I can think of

Cons

Only family members are welcome in their "work" environment. Very toxic atmosphere.

2. "Hardly any benefits, bad management and little to no training."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

I worked at Med-Dyne (More than a year)

Pros

Med-Dyne is very friendly when you interview and first start. They are family run basically and seem very nice. That does not last long with anyone. Reading other reviews will tell you that. They cover a very small potion of health coverage so most people get their own plans.

Cons

Compensation is okay and you're always off on time. However, I would rather have those aspects hurting in order to work in a better enviroment. They are very demeaning here and dont seem to know how to train. If your production you're put out on the floor the first day within an hour. Office employees are expected to know everything almost immediately which is nearly impossible given their work load. If someone says they do like it here I almost guarantee they worked very limited hours and were well-liked by the owner. I would suggest asking about turnover in your interview. Keep in mind no one seems to stay more than 3 months.

Advice to Management

Actually train your employees and open your eyes to the high turnover.

"Awful"

Former Employee - Clinical Sales Manager in Louisville, KY
    Former Employee - Clinical Sales Manager in Louisville, KY

Pros

Work life balance is good.

Cons

Benefits are terrible. If you are not family or part of the "inner circle" they treat you like crap. There is no guidance. They do not give any one a chance to get in and used to what they are doing. They expect you to read their minds and know stuff that is impossible to know unless you've been there for years. Then they talk to you like you are stupid for not knowing. There is a lot of talking behind people's back and they do not give you feedback on how you are doing until they rip you a new one. They will never grow their business until they keep people in positions and give them a chance. I began to worry after being there a week and noticing how much turn over they have had.

Advice to Management

Like I said you will never grow your business with as much turnover that you have. You can't build relationships with clients until you keep it consistant.

4. "Working there"

Pros

It's a good place to practice yourself cause you've learned by urself a lot.

Cons

A profitable company. High expectation.

5. "Unfair"

I worked at Med-Dyne full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They give a very good first impression of company and for a small company, they make a lot of sales which is impressive.

Cons

Very unrealistic expectations for new employees! I was fired with no warning which is something they say they don't do. I feel was not given much of a chance to get into a routine and had to basically mind read in order to have stayed. Their high turnover rates are only going to continue with the unrealistic expectations and unprofessionalism. The above comments are completely correct. I feel that the policy for professionalism and courtesy in the workplace to treat everyone with respect was not followed by all employees. It is unfortunate that you at first feel like you are welcomed in but then fired unexpectedly. It is a shame and hope it changes in the future

Advice to Management

Practice what you preach and give people more of a chance.