KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

MedExpress Urgent Care

Is this your company?

MedExpress Urgent Care

Add a Review

MedExpress Urgent Care Employee Reviews about "flexible schedule"

Updated Sep 28, 2021

Found 25 of over 648 reviews

3.2
MedExpress Urgent Care President Dean Hatcher (no image)
Dean Hatcher

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of MedExpress Urgent Care and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "flexible schedule"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Good job

Nov 13, 2019 - Lead Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule, good pay, nice coworkers, very modern and clean clinic, excellent range of services, carried popular rx for fee to avoid pharmacy, fee program for no insurance patients

Cons

Frequent policy changes, frequent provider turn over, only nurse on duty so not allowed to leave building during shift for breaks

2 people found this review helpful

Recruitment Marketing Specialist

We’re so happy to hear this and couldn’t agree more! When you join MedExpress, you join a passionate group of healthcare and administrative professionals who are dedicated to transforming the delivery of health care in the communities we serve. We’re glad to have you as part of the team.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great place to make a lasting career

Sep 28, 2021 - Radiologic Technologist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule. Convenient hours. Can make a long lasting career

Cons

Emphasis seems to be on recruiting new staff more so than keeping old

3. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Feel Unappreciated

Sep 17, 2021 - Medical Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

3 twelve hour shifts a week. Flexible scheduling. Great co-workers, work family and amazing manager.

Cons

Consistently feel unappreciated, especially through COVID.

4. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Decent job

Jun 29, 2021 - Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
    Business Outlook

Pros

3 day work week, easy to maneuver through day, flexible scheduling, clean nice facility, organized

Cons

Pay for hours worked, almost always work at least 45 min past closing, sometimes a few hours, only one nurse per shift, probably won't get lunch or break at all

Recruitment Marketing Specialist

Hi there − Thank you for your comments. Our team is very valuable to us here at MedExpress, and we value your candid feedback.

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Pros and Cons

Jan 31, 2021 - Registered Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

Enjoyed the diversity of health conditions treated as well as occupational medicine. Flexible schedule when fully staffed. Nice always having Thanksgiving and Christmas off.

Cons

If team members don't share the same work ethic, it leaves more work for those who do care about the clinic and patients. It can be difficult when the clinical staff and the center manager do not have shared clinical experience.

Recruitment Marketing Specialist

We appreciate you sharing your feedback. We'll be sure to share this information with our team.

6. 4.0
    Former Employee

Job

Feb 15, 2021 - Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good working environment, flexible schedule

Cons

Bought out and laid off

7. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good place to work

Oct 28, 2020 - Registered Nurse, BSN in Ledgewood, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working as a team, great flexible schedule, easy nursing job

Cons

patient volume. days can be long

Recruitment Marketing Specialist

Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to have you as part of our team.

8. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Okay place to work but many good staff have left

Oct 27, 2020 - Center Manager in Lebanon, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule and a large amount of paid time off

Cons

unorganized, poor communication, profits out weigh employee welfare

2 people found this review helpful

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The experience has been 110% wonderful and super positive! Friendly work staff and flexible schedule.

Mar 2, 2018 - FOA in Charleston, WV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great and positive work space. Management cares about employees- ask what food and drinks we’d like to keep in the break room, flexible scheduling, and cares about every individual’s happiness and safety.

Cons

I wish I could have been a full time employee, but even though I am still only part-time, I still receive 401k benefits that I can set up personally to fit me and my needs!

Recruitment Marketing Specialist

Thank you for your review. At MedExpress, our people are our most valuable assets. We’re proud of our dynamic culture and great work environment where all backgrounds are welcome and appreciated!

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Flexible and relatively easy

Apr 2, 2019 - Front Office Assistant in East Brunswick, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule, pay is decent ($14.50/hr), a lot of downtime to work on other projects

Cons

Not paid as well as we should be, long shifts, corporate is very slow with processes- had a big issue getting my direct deposit set up for my bank account for the first two months of employment

Continue reading

Recruitment Marketing Specialist

Thank you for your comments. Our team is very valuable to us here at MedExpress, and we value your feedback.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Reviews

Popular Careers with MedExpress Urgent Care Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at MedExpress Urgent Care? Share Your Experiences

MedExpress Urgent Care Photos

+ Add Photo
MedExpress Urgent Care photo of: Our MedExpress Teddy Bear Clinic has reached approximately 40,000 children in just three years.
MedExpress Urgent Care photo of: We love to celebrate big moments at MedExpress. Check out some of our team celebrating one of our centers opening.
MedExpress Urgent Care photo of: Meet some of our team behind the great care!
MedExpress Urgent Care photo of: We are proud to partner with like-minded schools and non-profit organizations that share our commitment to being a responsible and dedicated community partner.
MedExpress Urgent Care photo of: Check out some team members enjoying our annual internal recognition celebration, MedExpress Centers of Excellence, where we show our appreciation for centers who go above and beyond.
MedExpress Urgent Care photo of: Three years ago, a group of MedExpress employees and a stuffed teddy bear began visiting communities to educate young children about what it’s like to visit a healthcare professional.
MedExpress Urgent Care photo of: MedExpress encourages employees to have a healthy work/life balance. Recently, team members from our Tampa-area MedExpress Centers had a great time participating in the Color Run 5k.