MedPartners Locum Tenens Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

4.4
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Jay Mays

"Enjoying the new environment"

I have been working at MedPartners Locum Tenens full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I enjoy the staff here at MedPartners very much. They are very friendly and most importantly helpful. The account manager and recruiters I work with have helped me to understand recruiting even though it was all new to me. The training program here is very informative and prepared me to run my own desk. I have had much success since starting here 6 months ago and I attribute all of this to the amazing management and staff here. Regular one on ones with the VP have helped me to gauge my own progress and give me confidence to keep working hard.

Cons

It took a while to get used to making all of the calls required to build a book of business. This can take some getting used to at first, but when you get into the routine of trial and error, it becomes much easier.

Advice to Management

Take some time with each new AR to set up specialty specific training with someone on their team. It helps to know how each specialty recruitment strategy may be different from one another.

2. "Amazing Up and Coming Company"

I have been working at MedPartners Locum Tenens full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Independent work within a team environment, coworkers are very willing to help, very laid back environment as long as work is completed, management treats employees with respect, lunch and learns are great (company provides lunch in conference room for entire company to discuss important subjects), incentives for early release on Friday's

Cons

Long hours but the day goes by very quickly and the commission checks will make it all worth the effort

Advice to Management

Management training program is very helpful for new employees and allows the transition into the company to be very smooth

3. "Locun tenes assignments."

Current Employee - Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at MedPartners Locum Tenens (More than a year)

Pros

Competative pay rate. Friendly, helpful staff. Weekly pay period.

Cons

Travel arrangements not accurately scheduled

5. "Growing and exciting company to work for!"

I have been working at MedPartners Locum Tenens full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I started with MedPartners LT right out of college and could not have asked for a better place to work. Starting from the top all the way down at MedPartners LT everyone has an open door where they really want to help each other succeed rather then competing against each other. The leadership has done a great job of selecting a staff that is not only made up of employees with top notch talent, but employees that makes coming to work everyday enjoyable for each and every person. Unlike most companies, the CEO and VP work right on site and have a true open door policy which allows for each person to have their voice heard. Everyone's opinion is valued and each person is truly felt valued by the company.

The training program for new recruiters teaches you a great deal of information on a very lucrative industry. At first I never felt as if I would learn it all, but the hands on training allowed me to really understand at my own pace what I needed to know to be successful and ask any questions I had. When it comes to the medical field you come across a new scenario each day, and the team onsite works very well to communicate scenarios and handle the situation each time with the utmost professionalism.

Cons

You truly get out what you put in when it comes to the staffing industry. It can be difficult and frustrating at times, but MedPartners gives you every tool to succeed if you are willing to dedicate yourself to becoming successful.

"Account Manager/ Recruiter"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at MedPartners Locum Tenens full-time (More than a year)

Pros

(look at the positive reviews, they were all posted on the same week. They gave us a reward for writing positive glassdoor reviews)
    Booming industry
    The income POTENTIAL.
    Good Parent Company - P2P
    Being in South Florida

Cons

Locum Tenens leadership is AWFUL. The CEO still tries to be a producer and compete with the employees. Worst part is that he is shy and timid during sales cold calls making us dependent on using clients who are on a VMS because the lack of sales talent and training.
    I have seen almost 95% turnover from year to year. Staffing firms have high turnover but I have never seen anything like this and it directly reflects the leadership.
    This is not an exaggeration. Can't keep staff due to being sold a dream during the interview process.

Advice to Management

Start over with new leadership. The industry is there to make money and you have the right set up but the wrong people leading that division. It's honestly a shame because P2P is great but MedPartners LT doesn't represent the same Mission,vision, and values.

7. "Passion and Commitment"

Current Employee - Client Support Manager MedLT in Coral Springs, FL
    Current Employee - Client Support Manager MedLT in Coral Springs, FL

I have been working at MedPartners Locum Tenens full-time

Pros

Trust and teamwork is efficiently developed to give world-class customer service and strive to satisfy internal and external clients.

Cons

None ~ EXCITED ~ to be part of MedLT Team!!

Advice to Management

Keep Striving!!

8. "Productive and fun"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Coral Springs, FL
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Coral Springs, FL

I worked at MedPartners Locum Tenens full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great environment, hard working people. Senior staff is very helpful and encouraging. Loved my time there, wish I didnt move away!

Cons

No remote offices in California! :)

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

9. "Great company and growing"

Current Employee - Operations in Coral Springs, FL
    Current Employee - Operations in Coral Springs, FL

I have been working at MedPartners Locum Tenens (More than a year)

Pros

Great company to work for. Fun group of people and they know how to get the job done. There are plenty incentives and you can tell that they are trying to make the company better each day. Growing quickly.

Cons

No cons as of now.

10. "MD"

Current Employee - President in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - President in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at MedPartners Locum Tenens (More than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent company to work with, Pays on time, responds within 24 hours to any problem.

Cons

Not had any reason to complain since I started working with the company.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing

11. "Recruiter"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Coral Springs, FL
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Coral Springs, FL

I have been working at MedPartners Locum Tenens full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Great earning potential
    - Zero barrier to entry
    - Job can be really exciting
    - Only industry in sales that is more or less recession proof

Cons

Sales staff had to wear many hats early on but it was an opportunity to learn all sides of the business until entry level staff had been supplemented with experienced staff from the outside, resulting in a beneficial dynamic of experience combined with ambition.

Advice to Management

Keep it up