MedPartners Locum Tenens Reviews | Glassdoor

1. "Full of opportunity"

Current Employee - Associate Recruiter in Coral Springs, FL
    Current Employee - Associate Recruiter in Coral Springs, FL

I have been working at MedPartners Locum Tenens full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The more time you put into the job, the more you will get out of it. You are in charge of your own desk and control your own success. Great company to work for that has a good culture and they really care about their employees.

Cons

I do not believe there is cons to this job

2. "Opportunity and Culture, the best!!"

I have been working at MedPartners Locum Tenens full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Unlimited opportunity
    Casual environment
    Executive leadership highly skilled
    Open door policy
    Company trips for top producers
    Friendly competition
    Salary until commission eclipses
    Great benefits

Cons

Takes 18 - 24 months to make life changing money

Advice to Management

Keep doing you

3. "recruiter"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Coral Springs, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Coral Springs, FL

I have been working at MedPartners Locum Tenens full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

awesome atmosphere
    casual work attire
    Open door policy

Cons

don't have any . probably best place to work

4. "Fantastic people"

I have been working at MedPartners Locum Tenens full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Best people I ever worked for. Totally fair with everything. Been here for 6 of the best months I have had in my professional life.

Cons

Nothing I have experienced here has made me question my decision to join this firm.

Advice to Management

Keep it up

"MedPartners Locum Tenens - Invested in their Employees"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager

I have been working at MedPartners Locum Tenens full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Moving from Boston to Florida has been a very humbling experience. This move was something I underestimated and quite frankly didn't prepare properly for. From the moment I arrived, up until this very day management has gone above and beyond to make sure I have what I need both inside work, and out, to succeed and do my job to the best of my ability. They truly care about their employees well-being, and their success on a personal and professional level. I cannot say enough positive things about this company thus far.

Cons

There are no cons.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

"Enjoying the new environment"

I have been working at MedPartners Locum Tenens full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I enjoy the staff here at MedPartners very much. They are very friendly and most importantly helpful. The account manager and recruiters I work with have helped me to understand recruiting even though it was all new to me. The training program here is very informative and prepared me to run my own desk. I have had much success since starting here 6 months ago and I attribute all of this to the amazing management and staff here. Regular one on ones with the VP have helped me to gauge my own progress and give me confidence to keep working hard.

Cons

It took a while to get used to making all of the calls required to build a book of business. This can take some getting used to at first, but when you get into the routine of trial and error, it becomes much easier.

Advice to Management

Take some time with each new AR to set up specialty specific training with someone on their team. It helps to know how each specialty recruitment strategy may be different from one another.

7. "Amazing Up and Coming Company"

I have been working at MedPartners Locum Tenens full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Independent work within a team environment, coworkers are very willing to help, very laid back environment as long as work is completed, management treats employees with respect, lunch and learns are great (company provides lunch in conference room for entire company to discuss important subjects), incentives for early release on Friday's

Cons

Long hours but the day goes by very quickly and the commission checks will make it all worth the effort

Advice to Management

Management training program is very helpful for new employees and allows the transition into the company to be very smooth

8. "Locun tenes assignments."

Current Employee - Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at MedPartners Locum Tenens (More than a year)

Pros

Competative pay rate. Friendly, helpful staff. Weekly pay period.

Cons

Travel arrangements not accurately scheduled

9. "Growing and exciting company to work for!"

I have been working at MedPartners Locum Tenens full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I started with MedPartners LT right out of college and could not have asked for a better place to work. Starting from the top all the way down at MedPartners LT everyone has an open door where they really want to help each other succeed rather then competing against each other. The leadership has done a great job of selecting a staff that is not only made up of employees with top notch talent, but employees that makes coming to work everyday enjoyable for each and every person. Unlike most companies, the CEO and VP work right on site and have a true open door policy which allows for each person to have their voice heard. Everyone's opinion is valued and each person is truly felt valued by the company.

The training program for new recruiters teaches you a great deal of information on a very lucrative industry. At first I never felt as if I would learn it all, but the hands on training allowed me to really understand at my own pace what I needed to know to be successful and ask any questions I had. When it comes to the medical field you come across a new scenario each day, and the team onsite works very well to communicate scenarios and handle the situation each time with the utmost professionalism.

Cons

You truly get out what you put in when it comes to the staffing industry. It can be difficult and frustrating at times, but MedPartners gives you every tool to succeed if you are willing to dedicate yourself to becoming successful.

"Lies lies lies"

Current Employee - AM/Recruiter
    Current Employee - AM/Recruiter

I have been working at MedPartners Locum Tenens full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is a great industry with great earning potential

Cons

Fake reviews are so misleading to outsiders considering employment. The CEO is terrible to work with. You never get feedback in a timely manner for your candidates. Leadership is unprofessional and love to make false promises. Sales is a revolving door but at this place they change the entire team every 6 months people quit because of leadership.

Advice to Management

Change management they're terrible!