MedPro Healthcare Staffing Reviews | Glassdoor

MedPro Healthcare Staffing Reviews

Updated Oct 21, 2019

3.8
MedPro Healthcare Staffing CEO Liz Tonkin  (no image)
Liz Tonkin
Pros
  • "Coming to work is a new adventure, always an opportunity to learn something new(in 7 reviews)

• "Weekly raffles for all, a personal trainer twice a week (Which you need because the food that comes through here is AMAZING as well)(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are no CONS, well accept for the weight you might gain do to the overwhelming amount of food lol(in 9 reviews)

• "Too much food, we call it the MedPro 20(in 5 reviews)

1. "Medpro is a great company"

Current Employee - Sterile Processing Technician in Lancaster, CA

I have been working at MedPro Healthcare Staffing full-time for less than a year

Pros

I always have excellent communication with my recruiter, payroll, HR, etc. I love the bonuses given when you sign a new contract. All my questions were answered quickly and I loved all the extra perks. ie gift cards, personalized gift boxes, etc This is my first travel assignment and I am now on my third contract at the same facility. I'm very happy with this company. I have been treated better by this company... than any other place I have worked in the last 25 years. Traveling is a great way to obviously travel, and make a good living. It helps to know your company has your back and is concerned with your safety.

Cons

sorry I don't have any

Advice to Management

Hello management. I'm not sure if this is advice, and this actual applies to other staffing companies not Medpro. However be careful when hiring people who try and lie about their experience. I have seen this in other companies and the travelers they send have no idea what to do. Its dangerous to the patient and not helpful to the other employees. If management receives praise about an employee, please let that... employee know, and develop a reward program when an employee goes above and beyond the usual expected duties. Always reward good behavior.

MedPro Healthcare Staffing2019-10-21
  2. "AWESOME Company, Great People!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

I have been working at MedPro Healthcare Staffing full-time for more than a year

Pros

Not only do I love working at Medpro but during the potential threat of hurricane Dorian I was part of a team that deployed out to Chicago. The CEO Liz really took the time to ensure that I and anyone else that deployed were well taken care of during an extremely uneasy time. Her caring nature and big heart shined so bright and truly gave us the full picture of a company that cares about their employees. Medpro is... always looking to make their company stronger and well rounded and when you feel like your more that just a number you build a happy company. Liz went well above and beyond for all of us and I thank her for that.

Cons

I have not felt like there have been any Cons to working at Medpro

MedPro Healthcare Staffing2019-10-01

"Will this review change things?"

I have been working at MedPro Healthcare Staffing

Pros

Food, Fun, Money and Raffle Friday’s

Cons

A lot of individuals who have the overall power to end your career or even make false allegations. I have never worked in place where employees who are connected have a say in who goes and who stays. The reason I stay is because of the money, I use to believe in the business motto of people first but that’s not the truth. Money is above all, then the opinion of the connected “Mafia”. If you are looking to make... money, and not make friends this is the place for you. Soon enough the great and loyal employees will be gone and you’ll be left with the ones who could not make it at your competitors.

Advice to Management

You don’t listen to what people truly want so I’ll keep my advice to myself.

MedPro Healthcare Staffing2019-10-02
  4. "Amazing Staff"

Current Employee - Certified Sterile Processing Tech in Cleveland, OH

Pros

My team listened to my concerns and needs. Very Professional.

Cons

Would love to have more opportunities in Albuquerque NM and Lancaster PA

MedPro Healthcare Staffing2019-08-21
  5. "I enjoy coming to work"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Sunrise, FL

I have been working at MedPro Healthcare Staffing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fun group of people to work with. Ability to make good money. Just gave the option to work from home when you hit senior level. Trip to the Bahamas as a Holiday party.

Cons

Not as much PTO as I would like. Day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve we are open. Would be nice to close those days.

Advice to Management

I love my manager only thing I would say is more continuous training to keep things fresh.

MedPro Healthcare Staffing2019-08-05
  6. "Fun place to work!"

Current Employee - Recruiter

Pros

Great camaraderie between the team The ability to grow within the organization Best pay package in the industry as well as weekly raffle up to $1,000 Company is always thinking about how to take care of the traveler Awesome support staff especially our fantastic housing department

Cons

The PTO policy is a little light. If there was a way to earn more PTO in a quicker time frame, I think people would appreciate it since many people are looking for work/life balance.

Advice to Management

Even though the organization is growing in size, let's try and keep that family feel.

MedPro Healthcare Staffing2019-07-30
  7. "Love this place!"

Current Employee - Manager in Sunrise, FL

Pros

I truly love working at MedPro. I have great relationships with my coworkers and am always excited to come to work. Such great energy!!!

Cons

Because the company is growing so much, the office continues to expand so I don't get to see as many people from other departments anymore. But growth is always a good problem to have!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and inspiring others to be successful.

MedPro Healthcare Staffing2019-07-26

"MedPro Rocks"

Former Employee - Director of Strategic Partnerships in Sunrise, FL

I worked at MedPro Healthcare Staffing full-time for more than a year

Pros

I worked at Medpro for almost 2 years and will truly miss the people and culture . I reported directly to the CEO and appreciate all the knowledge I was able to absorb . MedPro knows how to take care of their employees in a much greater fashion than many other organizations . Medpro promotes a fun culture and those who work hard will always be greatly rewarded . Not many organizations compensate employees to eat... healthy and attend boot camp classes in addition to periodic fun events . Although my career path led me in a different direction I will always be a “Medpronian”. MedPro ROCKS!

Cons

putting on a few pounds from all the great lunches served daily.

Advice to Management

You have a great plan in place so keep the momentum going .

MedPro Healthcare Staffing2019-06-21

"Limited options"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in San Antonio, TX

Pros

If you like to travel, it’s fun to try the 13-week assignments

Cons

You just get thrown to wherever there’s a need. Most of the time, it is on med-surg area. Not great for nurses with specialties

MedPro Healthcare Staffing2019-05-30
  10. "Travel PT"

I have been working at MedPro Healthcare Staffing full-time

Pros

Attentive, approachable. Helpful and caring staff

Cons

Not so really competitive salary

MedPro Healthcare Staffing2019-04-14