MedPro Healthcare Staffing Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.5
Liz Tonkin

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Weekly raffles for all, a personal trainer twice a week (Which you need because the food that comes through here is AMAZING as well) (in 7 reviews)

• There is not a day I wake and dread coming to work at MedPro (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • There are no cons at this time to report (in 8 reviews)

• Too much food, we call it the MedPro 20 (in 6 reviews)

"First Class!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

I have been working at MedPro Healthcare Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working at MedPro for approximately 2 years. There isn't a day that I dread going into work. The people, the culture, the beautiful office space...every single thing is first class! We definitely work hard and are challenged on a daily basis to grow the business, but the rewards are endless!

Cons

None to share at this time!

Advice to Management

As we continue to grow, keep the family culture alive! It truly sets us apart from the rest.

2. "RN new to traveling"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Savannah, GA
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Savannah, GA

I have been working at MedPro Healthcare Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Professional
    Caring
    Honest
    “The Experience “
    Always available

Good money, health insurance, continuing education, joint commissioned, great recruiters, paid weekly,

Cons

Not enough positions that I would like
    A newbie at each assignment

Locked in contract for 13 Wks
    Testing for Creditioning

Advice to Management

Talk to your travelers personally

3. "Happy Employee"

Current Employee - I Love MedPro
    Current Employee - I Love MedPro

I have been working at MedPro Healthcare Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I absolutely love working for MedPro. I have worked for several companies in my career and I have never felt more support and excitement from a leadership team. Management has high expectations and pushes us to meet & exceed our potential as well as grow both personally & professionally. I feel like MedPro is more of a family than a workplace. I truly love getting up and going to work every day.

Cons

MedPro feeds us too much! It is very easy to gain the "MedPro 15" when you first start.

Advice to Management

Keep up the amazing work!

4. "Great place to work"

I have been working at MedPro Healthcare Staffing full-time

Pros

Everyone is so friendly here! The atmosphere is so positive and motivating. I admire the vision that the CEO has for this company and truly feel like the senior leaders care about this company. The culture and the environment here seems like a great fit for me and my personality. I'm thankful I was given an opportunity to work here!!

Cons

Other than the long commute & abundance of food here, I don't really have any complaints! At least there is free boot camp to help work off all of this food.

5. "Recruiter"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Sunrise, FL
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Sunrise, FL

I have been working at MedPro Healthcare Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There is not a day I wake and dread coming to work at MedPro. The culture that as been instilled within the work-center has provided myself with a wonderful platform to flourish upon. There is no longer a wrong side of the bed for me and am on my way to an extensive and successful career.

Cons

To come up with a con, I truly have to nitpick and be overly crucial to MedPro and that would be unfair to any company.

6. "You have to try it!"

Current Employee - Director
    Current Employee - Director

I have been working at MedPro Healthcare Staffing full-time

Pros

Professional Development programs
    MedPro Experience Program for clients and candidates
    Fun culture
    Weekly raffles
    Innovative and creative leaders
    Annual holiday cruise
    Free fitness program

Cons

There aren't any cons that I can think of at this time. This is one of the best healthcare staffing companies to work for.

Advice to Management

One of the best things at MedPro is that the management style is one of inclusiveness and openness. The leaders are fair and are available at all times. Employee engagement and ongoing recognition, mean everything to any organization's workforce. It is the #1 reason that employees stay at their jobs! Keep it up MedPro!

7. "BEST.JOB.EVER"

I have been working at MedPro Healthcare Staffing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've worked at MedPro for almost 3 years now and can say it's by far and away the best place I have ever worked. I've never seen a company care for their employees (both personally and professionally) the way that MedPro does. The executive team has an open door policy and is always willing to listen , which makes me feel like my voice matters. Some other pluses are free group training/fitness twice a week, raffle prizes every Friday for positive performance, and company sponsored events twice a month. I feel lucky to have found MedPro and enjoy coming to work every day!

Cons

Way too much food. You have to have some serious willpower to not eat all the food that is offered!

Advice to Management

Keep doing more of the same and continue to be open-minded

8. "Nursing Recruitment"

Current Employee - Nursing Recruitment in Sunrise, FL
    Current Employee - Nursing Recruitment in Sunrise, FL

I have been working at MedPro Healthcare Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Management is always willing to make changes to help the team grow. They promote from within the organization, and reward people for their hard work. I love the weekly raffles, and think it is a great motivator.

Cons

None so far everyone has been so nice.

Advice to Management

Continue to help us grow, I can't wait to see where I am at with this company next year.

9. "Great Decision – Lots of Growth"

I have been working at MedPro Healthcare Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I made the move to MedPro just about 2 years ago. I had heard so many good and positive things about the company and the people. It was a great decision! Just in this short time period the company has grown and expanded so much. There are lots of opportunities for growth and making money but you do have to put in the work! It’s not just handed to you. The people and the culture are refreshing. Someone is always there to help when needed. And the employees genuinely LIKE each other. They have lots of events both in and out of the office. I truly feel like management wants their employees to succeed and making sure they have a great time while doing it is the icing on the cake.

Cons

Speaking of cake…….. I was told about the MedPro 20. They weren’t lying! So much food! The only con I can speak of is that with MedPro growing so fast you don’t always get to know people from other departments. It would be nice if we could find a way to interact more across departments on a more regular basis.

Advice to Management

Continue finding new ways to keep employees engaged and motivated. Acknowledgment and recognition for hard work and effort is sometimes worth more than money. Lots of younger employees need that validation.

"Culture+ Professionalism+Empowerment = MedPro"

Current Employee - Vice President in Sunrise, FL
    Current Employee - Vice President in Sunrise, FL

I have been working at MedPro Healthcare Staffing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Most developed systems and tools in the industry- Better than the top 5 companies hands down!
    - Willing to invest in people and proven concepts.
    - Opportunity to rise to the top of peer groups and given recognition both
       through incentive and with increased responsibility.
    - "C" Level leaders acknowledge efforts, are accessible, are fair, and decisive.
    - Programs and service offerings are expanding and executing perfectly.
    - By far the best culture of many firms with lots of team building and professional
      development.

Cons

- Feel guilty if I don't attend the free fitness boot camp- really my problem
    - Always food around...

Advice to Management

Please keep the personal touch from leadership and attending group meetings. It's great to have feedback and inspiration in real time. Same can be said for areas where improvements can be made...you're not calling shots from your ivory tower in Boca or San Diego, you're doing it in the trenches with the staff. I appreciate that!