MedPro Healthcare Staffing Reviews

Updated Jan 8, 2021

3.8
MedPro Healthcare Staffing CEO Liz Tonkin  (no image)
Liz Tonkin
Pros
  • "Coming to work is a new adventure, always an opportunity to learn something new(in 9 reviews)

• "Weekly raffles for all, a personal trainer twice a week (Which you need because the food that comes through here is AMAZING as well)(in 7 reviews)

Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "Med pro is a great company to work for."

Current Employee - Certified Sterile Processing Tech in Miami, FL

I have been working at MedPro Healthcare Staffing full-time for more than a year

Pros

Every employee for Medpro will return your call in a timely manner and walk you through whatever it is you need assistance with.

Cons

Great company to work for.

January 12, 2021Customer Service Manager

We love reading reviews like this. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this great feedback. We are happy to hear that every MedPro employee has been able to assist you throughout your journey. We hope to continue this partnership with you!

2. "Culture of SUPPORT & GUIDANCE"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse, Emergency Room in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at MedPro Healthcare Staffing full-time for less than a year

Pros

MedPro has guided me all throughout, from processing the EB3 Visa, getting my nurse license to relocating to my first assignment. They were so professional and very supportive - from the Visa team (Julia) to Credentialing team (Candice H, Corina E, Candice M, Debbie F) to my personal journey guide (Charity). They listen to what you want and fill in the gaps/NEEDS which are very helpful for a first timer in the United States. I could not asked for a better employer. MedPro is the best!!!

Cons

As of this writing, I have not experienced any bad working for MedPro.

December 23, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your MedPro Experience with us! This review makes us so proud of our team and our Explorers. We strive to provide the very best experience in bringing American Dreams and we are thrilled for you.

3. "Horrible environment"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Sunrise, FL

I worked at MedPro Healthcare Staffing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

None at all don't even bother

Cons

If you're not a part of the significant few that the CEO has close ties with, you're just nothing to them.

4. "Low pay for immigrants"

Current Employee - Physical Therapist in Irving, TX

I have been working at MedPro Healthcare Staffing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nice staff and good personal journey guide (recruiter). Well placed systems

Cons

Below average starting rate and long duration contract

December 14, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you are enjoying your Personal Journey Guide and our staff. If you are concerned about your starting rate, we would love to speak with you. Please contact your Personal Journey Guide who can assist further. We look forward to a continued partnership.

5. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Manager in Sunrise, FL

Pros

Working at MedPro is very special. The whole team really cares about one another and the success of the company. We have unique perks such as weekly raffles, tons of food, ongoing spirit weeks, and normally our holiday trip to somewhere in the Caribbean. The compensation packages are the best in the industry and there is tons of room to learn and grow.

Cons

Things often change very quickly. MedPro is not a remote-friendly environment. Everyone works in the office.

December 4, 2020Customer Service Manager

We are happy to hear you are enjoying your employment here at MedPro! The unique perks we offer are made possible by hard-working employees like yourself. We love to celebrate and reward success here at MedPro. We look forward to celebrating your growth.

6. "Amazing staff"

Former Employee - Clinical Laboratory Scientist in San Juan Capistrano, CA

I worked at MedPro Healthcare Staffing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Your journey guide checks up on you once in a while to see how you’re doing. Great health benefits, high weekly PTO earned and overall great agency to be employed in.

Cons

I can’t think of any.

October 28, 2020Customer Service Manager

We are pleased to know you had such a great experience during the 3 years you were with us. We thank you for your contributions and wish you the best of luck on your next journey.

7. "I am glad I joined"

5.0

Pros

I enjoy the friendly atmosphere, the purpose of the company and the total compensation package.

Cons

It is far from my home, but the commute is not so bad.

September 15, 2020

We are glad to hear you are having a positive experience working with MedPro and that you enjoy the atmosphere, our mission, and the compensation plan. While we're sorry to hear we are far from home, there's tons of great real estate in Broward County should the chance arise for you to relocate. We look forward to a successful future with you on our team.

8. "OK to jumpstart your travel career"

Former Employee - Clinical Laboratory Scientist in Sunrise, FL

I worked at MedPro Healthcare Staffing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Benefits, MedPro Experience, PTO, Management

Cons

Salary, Promotion and Vacation Time

September 28, 2020Customer Service Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are happy to see you enjoyed the benefits, MedPro Experience, PTO, and management over the years. We are sorry to see that the salary and vacation time were cons for you. Please contact our VP of Human Resources, Christine Lambert, at Clambert@medprostaffing.com to elaborate on what dissatisfied you. We always are looking to learn and grow. We wish you the best in your future endeavors.

9. "They will keep you as long as they could."

Current Employee - Clinical Laboratory Scientist in Oakland, CA

Pros

They send gifts and gift cards when there’s occassion or holiday.

Cons

Slow in processing GC for H1B workers.

October 22, 2020Customer Service Manager

Thank you for your review. We are sorry you experienced slow processing in obtaining your green card. If you have any questions or concerns about the process, please reach out to Sooaa Son, our Immigration Manager, at Sson@medprostaffing.com. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

"Not for everyone"

Current Employee - Sales in Sunrise, FL

Pros

Yearly holiday trip Benefits Some flexibility Paid Time off

Cons

Nepotism Non-diverse leadership team Support staff is not always supportive to sales team High turnover rate Unfair treatment Capping earned compensation for some roles or individuals Undeserving employees always placed on a pedestal Passive aggressive environment Incompetent managers

September 8, 2020Customer Service Manager

We are sorry to hear about your experience at MedPro. We offer several different platforms where employees can voice their ideas, feelings, and concerns. We value all opinions from our staff. Please contact our VP of Human Resources, Christine Lambert, at clambert@medprostaffing.com to discuss this further.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 118 English Reviews