KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

MedPro Healthcare Staffing Reviews

Updated Jan 14, 2022

Found 143 of over 177 reviews

3.6
MedPro Healthcare Staffing CEO Liz Tonkin  (no image)
Liz Tonkin
Pros
  • "Weekly raffles for all, a personal trainer twice a week (Which you need because the food that comes through here is AMAZING as well)(in 8 reviews)

• "Great company, would definitely work for them again(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "can’t think(in 4 reviews)

• "None that I can see since I have been working at Medpro(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of MedPro Healthcare Staffing and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work and grow in your respective department!

Jan 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

MedPro has a multitude of perks and plenty of ways for you to excel and grow in your respective roles. They always take care of us and put the employee first with catered lunches every day, they take us on an annual trip every year for the holidays and even have weekly raffles on Fridays. Those are just a few of the many things they do to put us first.

Cons

I do not have any cons.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Support for First Time Traveller

Jan 13, 2022 - Surgical Tech in Albuquerque, NM
      Business Outlook

Pros

Responsive, helpful and good guidance.

Cons

Credentialing was stressful but well set up.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

MedPro through and through

Dec 7, 2021 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

MedPro is a one-of-a-kind organization! I have been here for many years and have seen the company grow to what it is today. Although a lot has changed, the one thing that remains the same is the family values and atmosphere you can feel throughout the building. I've had the opportunity to grow in my career, make a lucrative living, and have fun along the way. Despite being here for many years, I continue to be challenged each and every day

Cons

No real cons to report. No business is perfect, but MedPro definitely tries!

Marketing Coordinator

Wow! Thank you for leaving this wonderful review and being part of the MedPro Family for over 5 years. We love to read that you have had a great experience working at MedPro. We look forward to continuing to be your employer of choice.

4. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Karma is real!

Dec 28, 2021 - Registered Nurse, BSN
      Business Outlook

Pros

There is nothing to say good about this abusive company!

Cons

We came from the Philippines with BSN, and deployed to areas in the US where Americans does not want to work due to living conditions and unsafe environment for families as travel nurses. They get $80/ hours from the companies or hospitals we work for and we are paid $26 only. Without any stipend or night differential or mileage allowances. They call us slaves and they threaten us, gave us psychological burden and emotional tortures through calls several times a day. Demonic isn’t it. They say we can’t get out of the company unless we pay $150,000 for the 3 years contract. Now they are paying Class Action Settlement as their Karma

5. 3.0
      Current Employee

Agency for international nurses

Jan 6, 2022 - Registered Nurse, BSN in Lacey, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

will help you get to the US through Visa sponsorship

Cons

Cuts a great chunk of the hourly pay. No shift or weekend differential. Does not allow contract buyout.

6. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Horrible time

Jan 12, 2022 - Credentialing Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

None - could not wait to leave

Cons

Ran poorly and an unethical company

7. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

RUN, DON'T walk!

Oct 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Weekly raffles, happy hour, fun outside work events, casual dress code, yearly company paid trip, free lunch everyday, fun contests, free boot camp

Cons

Seriously study the reviews on here and take them into consideration to improve your work environment and company. There are multiple people saying the same thing so it can't be made up. Survey current employees to understand why the turnover rate is so high. Also, make the anonymous option for the suggestion box ACTUALLY anonymous!

Customer Service Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We survey the office anonymously throughout the year to collect feedback as we are always willing to learn and grow. We would like the opportunity to hear more about your experience with us. Please contact customerservice@medprostaffing. We wish you the best in your future endeavors.

8. 1.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Pretend to have a great culture but underneath that is the real truth.

Oct 7, 2021 - Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fun dress up and raffles

Cons

Zero flexibility (no remote, must work 8:30-5:30), if you leave office for five minutes you are denied free lunch they buy for staff and tons go in the garbage so expect a full 9 he works day with zero break, leaders aren’t invested in their employees and look out for themselves. Cold and heartless environment. Everyone is stressed and overwhelmed and frustrated. Terrible onboarding beyond HR. I’ve seen nothing but a revolving door due to culture and leadership while here, including incredibly unfair and disheartening dismissals of employees. Within days of starting, the judgment, backstabbing, and fear become obvious. Leaders don’t know how to lead and place blame everywhere but themselves. I’ve been casually looking but after what I’ve witnessed the last few months, I’m actively looking and I’m desperate to get out.

3 people found this review helpful

Customer Service Manager

We are sorry to read about your experience at MedPro Healthcare Staffing. We value all of our employees and are saddened to hear that you did not feel valued. We would like the opportunity to hear more about the specifics of your employment with us. Please contact customerservice@medprostaffing.com.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great company

Nov 18, 2021 - Registered Nurse
      Business Outlook

Pros

O lake the patient ratio

Cons

Parking is not the best

Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. We are so lucky to have you as part of the MedPro Family.

10. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Toxic

Dec 8, 2021 - Guide in Sunrise, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Weekends off, occasional lunches, health insurance started the second month

Cons

Nepotism, high school environment, leadership engaged and encouraged gossip. Questionable morals and ethics from top executives. Segregation among people of color and blatant disregard for inclusion. Salaries and positions disparity among people of color.

2 people found this review helpful
    Viewing 1 - 10 of 143 Reviews

MedPro Healthcare Staffing Reviews FAQs

71% of MedPro Healthcare Staffing employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated MedPro Healthcare Staffing 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at MedPro Healthcare Staffing to be management, career development, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership .

Popular Careers with MedPro Healthcare Staffing Job Seekers