KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

MedPro Healthcare Staffing Reviews

Updated Sep 10, 2022

Found 161 of over 207 reviews

3.7
MedPro Healthcare Staffing CEO Liz Tonkin  (no image)
Liz Tonkin

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Good benefits.(in 11 reviews)
  • "Great culture!(in 9 reviews)
  • "Management always has an open(in 7 reviews)
  • "Decent pay and some good benifits.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Most everyone is cheerful and available to make sure their team members are performing at their best.(in 4 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of MedPro Healthcare Staffing and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Great Place to Work!

Sep 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay, fun stuff company, company paid trip, great culture!

Cons

Not able to work remote or hybrid. Understaffed in some departments.

Marketing Specialist

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Get ready for the company trip to Puerto Rico!

2. 5.0

Really Values Employees

Jul 22, 2022 - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Sunrise, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

MedPro always strives to value all its employees. We go on a company trip, have weekly raffles, and constantly are being fed delicious food.

Cons

Only offers in office positions no hybrid or remote

Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We value your input!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work

Jul 10, 2022 - Registered Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love working for this company. Very personable. After completing each contract they let you. Choose between a customized gift by your rep or an amazon gift card. recruiter continuously checks in to make sure contract is going on as planned

Cons

Only a few relationships with south Florida hospitals

Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for leaving the great review! We are so happy that you enjoy the MedPro culture and are excited to have you as part of the MedPro Family!

4. 5.0

Company Culture

Jun 20, 2022 - Talent Acquisition Manager in Sunrise, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

MedPro has one of the best company cultures that I have ever worked for! They hold multiple events such as in house company massages, weekly raffles up to $1,000 dollars, end of the year company trips, and take us to events like Miami Heat games.

Cons

I honestly don't have one bad thing to say about this company and I have worked here for over 3 years.

1 person found this review helpful

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great culture, Lucrative Opportunities

May 13, 2022 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company perks - yearly trip, in-office activities and celebrations, good benefits, etc. Clear growth ladder Collaborative work environment Good commission structure

Cons

Can get a little gossipy/dramatic but overall they try to keep things smooth

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Absolutely a Great Company!

Mar 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great working environment, forward thinking executive team, supports employees to earn a great income, lots of employee activities and rewards

Cons

None that I can think of

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Na

Feb 22, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Reliable, Legitimate, Hands on, Best

Cons

Not applicable. Everything is well taken care of

Continue reading

Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for leaving such a great review! We are very grateful to have you as part of our MedPro Family and enjoy working with you!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Do I work for the same company as these poor reviews??

Jan 31, 2022 - Credentialing Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

MedPro is an awesome place to work. Yes, you will work hard and no company is perfect, but they really try. While we may not get annual raises, we do get raises if we do well. In addition to our quarterly bonus, they just gave us a new incentive where we can earn another 10% bonus...on top of our salary, overtime, and quarterly bonus. Yes, there are events, but you don't have to go. Yes, there is food served every day, if you don't like it, don't eat it. I've never worked for a company that feeds me every day so for people to complain especially publicly is crazy. MedPro, keep feeding us it is appreciated! :)

Cons

None to share. Again, no company is perfect, but MedPro is closer to it than any place I've ever worked.

Continue reading

9. 5.0

Amazing Place to Work

Jan 26, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company culture that has been established is unlike anything else I have experienced. When it comes to company events, weekly raffles, and various other activities they set up for us... it is unmatched.

Cons

I have only had positive experiences!

Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to see that you are enjoying our team outing and we're so happy to have you as part of our MedPro Family.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work and grow in your respective department!

Jan 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

MedPro has a multitude of perks and plenty of ways for you to excel and grow in your respective roles. They always take care of us and put the employee first with catered lunches every day, they take us on an annual trip every year for the holidays and even have weekly raffles on Fridays. Those are just a few of the many things they do to put us first.

Cons

I do not have any cons.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 161 Reviews

MedPro Healthcare Staffing Reviews FAQs

MedPro Healthcare Staffing has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 207 reviews left anonymously by employees. 73% of employees would recommend working at MedPro Healthcare Staffing to a friend and 70% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, MedPro Healthcare Staffing employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at MedPro Healthcare Staffing. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

73% of MedPro Healthcare Staffing employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated MedPro Healthcare Staffing 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at MedPro Healthcare Staffing to be management, career development, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership .

Popular Careers with MedPro Healthcare Staffing Job Seekers