MedPro Healthcare Staffing Employee Reviews about "can t think"

Updated May 20, 2021

3.6
MedPro Healthcare Staffing CEO Liz Tonkin  (no image)
Liz Tonkin
Pros
  • "Coming to work is a new adventure, always an opportunity to learn something new(in 9 reviews)

• "We have unique perks such as weekly raffles, tons of food, ongoing spirit weeks, and normally our holiday trip to somewhere in the Caribbean(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Too much food, we call it the MedPro 20(in 5 reviews)

• "can’t think(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "can t think"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Hard work pays off!!

Mar 19, 2021 - Manager in Sunrise, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love working for MedPro and have for the past several years. MedPro is truly a place that recognizes and rewards hard work. It is awesome to see so many people continuously being promoted within the organization. The culture is amazing as well including weekly raffles, monthly events & sweepstakes, and an annual trip. It’s such great energy!!!

Cons

None! However my advice to anyone wanting to work at MedPro is plan to work hard. We have a work hard, play hard mentality, but you have to remember the work hard is first!

MedPro Healthcare Staffing Response

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your MedPro Experience with others. We strive to provide the best possible working experience for all MedPronians and love that you feel the energy.

2. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Left as soon as possible

May 20, 2021 - Recruitment Specialist in Sunrise, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

The food was good and the company cruise was good in theory, they use the latest technology CRM

Cons

Nepotism, CEO, Unrealistic expectations, few direct accounts

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Why Work Here: Supportive Team, Endless $$ Opportunities, Fun Incentives!

Mar 19, 2021 - Senior Recruiter in Sunrise, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Our managers have our backs, your team has your back, we're all like family! The commission structure is kick-butt, transparency and follow-through are core values, and work-hard/play-hard has never been more accurate.

Cons

We're looking for more people to join our departments to keep up with our growth! Not a con, but a call to action!

MedPro Healthcare Staffing Response

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your MedPro Experience with others. We strive to provide the best possible working experience for all MedPronians and love that you feel that everyone has your back and that we're all like family! Look forward to sharing your success as you continue to kick-butt and earn unlimited commission.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

I love MedPro

Mar 19, 2021 - Recruiter/Assistant in Sunrise, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love working at MedPro, the work environment is extremely supportive and motivating and I love the fast pace of the industry we are in.

Cons

In my opinion there are no cons!

MedPro Healthcare Staffing Response

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your MedPro Experience with others. We strive to provide the best possible working experience for all MedPronians and love that you feel MedPro provides a supportive and motivating environment.

5. 2.0

Lowest RN rate

May 2, 2021 - Registered Nurse in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Job security if you're an international nurse on contract

Cons

Expensive health insurance Iron-clad exploitative contract No shift differentials

Customer Service Manager

We are saddened to read this review. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your experience. Please contact our Customer Service Department at customerservice@medprostaffing.com and someone will review your feedback and contact you to discuss.

6. 5.0

Lifesaver

Mar 19, 2021 - Senior Domestic Nursing Recruiter in Sunrise, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is passionate about their work and committed to the successs of the team. Very diverse environment and family-like dynamic. Fair commissions and supportive management.

Cons

Disconnect between departments at times.

MedPro Healthcare Staffing Response

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your MedPro Experience with others. We strive to provide the best possible working experience for all MedPronians and love that you feel the support from management and that the commission plans are fair. Look forward to continued success with you!

7. 5.0

Love working here!

Mar 10, 2021 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fun environment - always something going on. Career path - a great time to become a Platinum Recruiter given all the volume. Awesome team - our team works great together and our Team Lead cares about us.

Cons

MedPro does not offer remote jobs.

Customer Service Manager

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We strive to reward and celebrate success with all our employees. We are happy to read you have a great team surrounding you. We can not wait to celebrate your future successes!

8. 5.0

Culture of SUPPORT & GUIDANCE

Dec 14, 2020 - Registered Nurse, Emergency Room in Saint Louis, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

MedPro has guided me all throughout, from processing the EB3 Visa, getting my nurse license to relocating to my first assignment. They were so professional and very supportive - from the Visa team (Julia) to Credentialing team (Candice H, Corina E, Candice M, Debbie F) to my personal journey guide (Charity). They listen to what you want and fill in the gaps/NEEDS which are very helpful for a first timer in the United States. I could not asked for a better employer. MedPro is the best!!!

Cons

As of this writing, I have not experienced any bad working for MedPro.

MedPro Healthcare Staffing Response

Thank you so much for sharing your MedPro Experience with us! This review makes us so proud of our team and our Explorers. We strive to provide the very best experience in bringing American Dreams and we are thrilled for you.

9. 2.0
      Former Employee

Awful

Mar 12, 2021 - Corporate
      Business Outlook

Pros

Salary is pretty good for some roles, but not all.

Cons

Everything aside from salary would be considered a con

MedPro Healthcare Staffing Response

We are very disappointed to read this review and that your time at MedPro was not positive. We wish you success as you continue through your career.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Med pro is a great company to work for.

Dec 26, 2020 - Certified Sterile Processing Tech in Miami, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Every employee for Medpro will return your call in a timely manner and walk you through whatever it is you need assistance with.

Cons

Great company to work for.

Customer Service Manager

We love reading reviews like this. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this great feedback. We are happy to hear that every MedPro employee has been able to assist you throughout your journey. We hope to continue this partnership with you!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 131 Reviews