MedPro Healthcare Staffing Employee Reviews about "coming to work"

Updated Feb 25, 2020

Found 9 of over 158 reviews

3.7
MedPro Healthcare Staffing CEO Liz Tonkin  (no image)
Liz Tonkin
Pros
  • "Coming to work is a new adventure, always an opportunity to learn something new(in 9 reviews)

• "We have unique perks such as weekly raffles, tons of food, ongoing spirit weeks, and normally our holiday trip to somewhere in the Caribbean(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Too much food, we call it the MedPro 20(in 5 reviews)

• "can’t think(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "coming to work"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0

Great place to work

Feb 25, 2020 - Recruiter in Sunrise, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

From day one everyone has been very welcoming and helpful. It is clear to see the purpose of why we come to work and why everyone seems to be so happy working here. Amazing culture and you can see that the leadership not only wants to see the company succeed, but also the individual employee. Definitely, very glad to be working at Medpro!!

Cons

None that I can see since I have been working at Medpro

Customer Service Manager

We're so happy to hear about your experience with MedPro. We work hard to promote this type of culture throughout the office. Thank you for sharing, and we look forward to sharing your future successes here.

2. 5.0

Productive and fun workplace

Feb 24, 2020 - Credentialing Specialist in Sunrise, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working at MedPro is not like a typical workplace. The environment and energy everyone brings to the place makes it fulfilling coming to work. It's not a drag waking up in the morning, it's more like looking forward to seeing your MedPro family. All managers and employees are very helpful when it comes to learning and growing. If given the opportunity to work here, take it!

Cons

Nothing bad to say about this company

Customer Service Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We are happy to have you as part of the MedPro family. We look forward to working with you for years to come.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Love this place!

Jul 26, 2019 - Manager in Sunrise, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I truly love working at MedPro. I have great relationships with my coworkers and am always excited to come to work. Such great energy!!!

Cons

Because the company is growing so much, the office continues to expand so I don't get to see as many people from other departments anymore. But growth is always a good problem to have!

MedPro Healthcare Staffing Response

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to hear you love working for MedPro. We look forward to your future success and growth with the organization.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

What more can you ask for ?

Feb 12, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Coming to work is a new adventure, always an opportunity to learn something new. Medpro camp is a thing here! Medpro has allowed working parents to bring their child to work the days the schools are closed ( we all know how often that happens) But it's not your typical bring your child to work day. They have a fully loaded camp ! games, food, activities. You are able to work knowing your child is safe, and enjoying themselves. The kids have become close friends, and get to spend time with their parent's 2nd family. Medpro has written the book on how to keep morale up. Monthly team building activities i.e Bowling, sports games, picnic, karaoke, stress awareness month. The list goes on.

Cons

I am glued to my chair, and eat a lot of snacks.

3 people found this review helpful

Marketing Manager

Thank you for sharing your review about our company! Your review means a lot to us and allows us to know what we're doing right.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

BEST.JOB.EVER

Aug 15, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked at MedPro for almost 3 years now and can say it's by far and away the best place I have ever worked. I've never seen a company care for their employees (both personally and professionally) the way that MedPro does. The executive team has an open door policy and is always willing to listen , which makes me feel like my voice matters. Some other pluses are free group training/fitness twice a week, raffle prizes every Friday for positive performance, and company sponsored events twice a month. I feel lucky to have found MedPro and enjoy coming to work every day!

Cons

Way too much food. You have to have some serious willpower to not eat all the food that is offered!

Marketing Manager

Thanks so much for your great feedback!

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

I've never looked back...

Apr 18, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I worked for a very large, world-wide company before coming to work at MedPro and I have never once looked back with regret. The culture here is something I've never experienced before and makes coming to work each day so great. I've never worked harder in my life but the rewards are just amazing. We are a true family that works hard & plays harder!

Cons

My only negative would be having to work until 5:30 pm

Marketing Manager

Thank you for your review and for loving MedPro! We appreciate it!

7. 4.0

Working at MedPro

Apr 21, 2017 - Account Manager in Sunrise, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership really cares about you as a person. Never have a seen a company go out of their way to make the employees feel like family. Every week my decision to leave my last employer, where I was at for almost 9 years, is solidified. I truly enjoy coming to work!

Cons

While I appreciate the casual atmosphere here, sometimes others can take it to another level and it provides a distraction.

Marketing Manager

Thank you for your honest review.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Recruiter

Aug 22, 2017 - Recruiter in Sunrise, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

There is not a day I wake and dread coming to work at MedPro. The culture that as been instilled within the work-center has provided myself with a wonderful platform to flourish upon. There is no longer a wrong side of the bed for me and am on my way to an extensive and successful career.

Cons

To come up with a con, I truly have to nitpick and be overly crucial to MedPro and that would be unfair to any company.

Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking time to write your review. We are grateful. Keep up the good work.

9. 5.0

A Wonderful Place to Work At

Apr 18, 2017 - Staff Accountant in Sunrise, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

The morale at MedPro is so high! I felt comfortable my first day. People are happy to come to work here. We all work hard and we play hard.

Cons

There aren't more locations for people to work at.

Marketing Manager

We're so happy to hear how happy you are at MedPro. Keep up the good work.

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 English Reviews