MedPro Healthcare Staffing "weekly raffles" Reviews | Glassdoor

MedPro Healthcare Staffing Employee Reviews about "weekly raffles"

Updated Aug 18, 2017

4.0
MedPro Healthcare Staffing CEO Liz Tonkin  (no image)
Liz Tonkin
Pros
  • "Coming to work is a new adventure, always an opportunity to learn something new(in 7 reviews)

• "Weekly raffles for all, a personal trainer twice a week (Which you need because the food that comes through here is AMAZING as well)(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are no CONS, well accept for the weight you might gain do to the overwhelming amount of food lol(in 9 reviews)

• "Too much food, we call it the MedPro 20(in 5 reviews)

Reviews about "weekly raffles"

Return to all Reviews

"You have to try it!"

Current Employee - Director

I have been working at MedPro Healthcare Staffing full-time

Pros

Professional Development programs MedPro Experience Program for clients and candidates Fun culture Weekly raffles Innovative and creative leaders Annual holiday cruise Free fitness program

Cons

There aren't any cons that I can think of at this time. This is one of the best healthcare staffing companies to work for.

Advice to Management

One of the best things at MedPro is that the management style is one of inclusiveness and openness. The leaders are fair and are available at all times. Employee engagement and ongoing recognition, mean everything to any organization's workforce. It is the #1 reason that employees stay at their jobs! Keep it up MedPro!

MedPro Healthcare Staffing2017-08-18

"MedPro cares"

I have been working at MedPro Healthcare Staffing

Pros

MedPro is a one of a kind employer. The company offers stability and growth opportunities. Management recognizes hard work, dedication and commitment and rewards accordingly. Fantastic benefits include low cost health insurance, monthly celebrations, weekly raffles and a very relaxed environment which make MedPro a great place to work. Corporate office is small, but growing and the team feels like a family.

Cons

PTO is on the lower end.

MedPro Healthcare Staffing2016-04-05

"MedPro is the way to go"

I have been working at MedPro Healthcare Staffing full-time for less than a year

Pros

The environment, and energy in the office is always positive and welcoming. All of the management team has an open door policy that allows you to voice concerns, and figure things out. Weekly raffles are awesome, and being apart of a successful team is even better! Not to mention all the food & monthly activities that we do!

Cons

All jobs have ups & downs but, I don't think that I can say there is anything bad (worth writing about) about MedPro. If you can't accept small problems, and over come obstacles- no job will work for you.

Advice to Management

Can we be off for all of the bank holidays? :)

MedPro Healthcare Staffing2016-03-30

"Love my Job"

in Sunrise, FL

I have been working at MedPro Healthcare Staffing

Pros

This company is amazing. Management cares about it's employee's both Travelers and in the office. they make you want to work hard and be your best! Team atmosphere, but more like family! Weekly raffles for all, a personal trainer twice a week (Which you need because the food that comes through here is AMAZING as well) .

Cons

I honestly can say there are no Cons

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you are doing!

MedPro Healthcare Staffing2016-03-30

"Love my job!"

in Sunrise, FL

I have been working at MedPro Healthcare Staffing

Pros

We have a fun culture! Weekly raffles, benefits, boot camp 2 days a week, tons of food, friendly coworkers.

Cons

Too much food, we call it the MedPro 20.

MedPro Healthcare Staffing2016-03-28

"Team Lead Account Management- Nursing"

Team Lead Account Management -Nursing

I have been working at MedPro Healthcare Staffing

Pros

Employee engagement, great culture, open door policy, comfortabl environment, weekly raffles for employees, great fun committee. Great technology.

Cons

There are no cons about Mefpro.

Advice to Management

Thank you for this great opportunity. Working at MedPro has been a very rewarding experience for me, professionally and personally. I am very passionate about the work that we do at MedPro , and the impact that it has on the lives of people in our communities all across the country. I truly believe in our core values and am proud to represent MedPro.

MedPro Healthcare Staffing2016-03-26