KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

MedPro Healthcare Staffing

Engaged Employer

MedPro Healthcare Staffing

Add a Review

MedPro Healthcare Staffing Employee Reviews about "weekly raffles"

Updated Jan 20, 2021

Found 7 of over 158 reviews

3.7
MedPro Healthcare Staffing CEO Liz Tonkin  (no image)
Liz Tonkin
Pros
  • "Coming to work is a new adventure, always an opportunity to learn something new(in 9 reviews)

• "We have unique perks such as weekly raffles, tons of food, ongoing spirit weeks, and normally our holiday trip to somewhere in the Caribbean(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Too much food, we call it the MedPro 20(in 5 reviews)

• "can’t think(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "weekly raffles"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0

You have to try it!

Aug 18, 2017 - Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

Professional Development programs MedPro Experience Program for clients and candidates Fun culture Weekly raffles Innovative and creative leaders Annual holiday cruise Free fitness program

Cons

There aren't any cons that I can think of at this time. This is one of the best healthcare staffing companies to work for.

Marketing Manager

We love hearing that you enjoy the benefits and amenities at MedPro. Thank you for your review!

2. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Overall, It was ok.

Jan 20, 2021 - Health Recruiter in Sunrise, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Weekly raffles was cool and different Worked alongside some great people who made the job easier. Decent base salary for the position Good place for a first time recruiter looking to gain experience

Cons

Comission Structure is ok but not great. Nepotism is an issue Handling of employees relations during coronavirus was terrible

Continue reading
      Be the first to find this review helpful

Customer Service Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your experience working at MedPro Healthcare Staffing. We have all been working in unprecedented times and, we have been fortunate enough not to have to furlough any employees. We have also put in place multiple platforms to discuss any COVID-19 related issues. If you would like to discuss this further, please reach out to the Director of Human Resources, Josh Wichert, at jwichert@medprostaffing.com. We wish you all the best in your future ventures.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

MedPro is the way to go

Mar 30, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The environment, and energy in the office is always positive and welcoming. All of the management team has an open door policy that allows you to voice concerns, and figure things out. Weekly raffles are awesome, and being apart of a successful team is even better! Not to mention all the food & monthly activities that we do!

Cons

All jobs have ups & downs but, I don't think that I can say there is anything bad (worth writing about) about MedPro. If you can't accept small problems, and over come obstacles- no job will work for you.

Marketing Manager

We appreciate the feedback! Thank you so much!

4. 5.0

Team Lead Account Management- Nursing

Mar 26, 2016 - Team Lead Account Management -Nursing
      Business Outlook

Pros

Employee engagement, great culture, open door policy, comfortabl environment, weekly raffles for employees, great fun committee. Great technology.

Cons

There are no cons about Mefpro.

Marketing Manager

Thanks for your comments. We are always proud to see others acknowledge the benefits of working at MedPro.

5. 5.0

Love my Job

Mar 30, 2016 -  in Sunrise, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

This company is amazing. Management cares about it's employee's both Travelers and in the office. they make you want to work hard and be your best! Team atmosphere, but more like family! Weekly raffles for all, a personal trainer twice a week (Which you need because the food that comes through here is AMAZING as well) .

Cons

I honestly can say there are no Cons

Marketing Manager

Thank you for your kind review.

6. 4.0

MedPro cares

Apr 5, 2016 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

MedPro is a one of a kind employer. The company offers stability and growth opportunities. Management recognizes hard work, dedication and commitment and rewards accordingly. Fantastic benefits include low cost health insurance, monthly celebrations, weekly raffles and a very relaxed environment which make MedPro a great place to work. Corporate office is small, but growing and the team feels like a family.

Cons

PTO is on the lower end.

Marketing Manager

We’re thrilled to hear you enjoy working at MedPro. Keep up the good work.

7. 5.0

Love my job!

Mar 28, 2016 -  in Sunrise, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

We have a fun culture! Weekly raffles, benefits, boot camp 2 days a week, tons of food, friendly coworkers.

Cons

Too much food, we call it the MedPro 20.

Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking your time to submit your review. Keep up the good work!

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 English Reviews