KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

MedPro Healthcare Staffing

Engaged Employer

MedPro Healthcare Staffing

Add a Review

MedPro Healthcare Staffing Employee Reviews about "weekly raffles"

Updated Oct 18, 2021

Found 9 of over 195 reviews

3.8
MedPro Healthcare Staffing CEO Liz Tonkin  (no image)
Liz Tonkin

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of MedPro Healthcare Staffing and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "weekly raffles"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 4.0

MedPro cares

Apr 5, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

MedPro is a one of a kind employer. The company offers stability and growth opportunities. Management recognizes hard work, dedication and commitment and rewards accordingly. Fantastic benefits include low cost health insurance, monthly celebrations, weekly raffles and a very relaxed environment which make MedPro a great place to work. Corporate office is small, but growing and the team feels like a family.

Cons

PTO is on the lower end.

Marketing Manager

We’re thrilled to hear you enjoy working at MedPro. Keep up the good work.

2. 5.0

Love my job!

Mar 28, 2016 -  in Sunrise, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

We have a fun culture! Weekly raffles, benefits, boot camp 2 days a week, tons of food, friendly coworkers.

Cons

Too much food, we call it the MedPro 20.

Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking your time to submit your review. Keep up the good work!

3. 5.0

Team Lead Account Management- Nursing

Mar 26, 2016 - Team Lead Account Management -Nursing
    Business Outlook

Pros

Employee engagement, great culture, open door policy, comfortabl environment, weekly raffles for employees, great fun committee. Great technology.

Cons

There are no cons about Mefpro.

Continue reading

Marketing Manager

Thanks for your comments. We are always proud to see others acknowledge the benefits of working at MedPro.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work and grow in your respective department!

Jan 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

MedPro has a multitude of perks and plenty of ways for you to excel and grow in your respective roles. They always take care of us and put the employee first with catered lunches every day, they take us on an annual trip every year for the holidays and even have weekly raffles on Fridays. Those are just a few of the many things they do to put us first.

Cons

I do not have any cons.

Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for leaving the great review! We are so happy that you enjoy the MedPro culture and are excited to have you as part of the MedPro Family!

5. 1.0

Account Manager

Jun 28, 2017 - Account Manager in Sunrise, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free Bootcamp, Tons of Free Food, Raffles and a few really genuinely good employees, gift cards for birthdays and anniversaries

Cons

Poor Upper Management, gossip beyond control, constant threats, major favoritism of the incestuous "friends & family" group of that the CEO has built through her own personal relationships. No real structure. Revolving door of employees between constant firing and resignations.

Continue reading
    6 people found this review helpful

Marketing Manager

We are sorry to hear about your experience with MedPro Healthcare Staffing. We appreciate your feedback and we strive to make sure our employees receive the best possible service. We'd like to hear more about your experience. Do you mind if we message you directly and take this conversation off-line?

6. 5.0

Company Culture

Jun 20, 2022 - Talent Acquisition Manager in Sunrise, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

MedPro has one of the best company cultures that I have ever worked for! They hold multiple events such as in house company massages, weekly raffles up to $1,000 dollars, end of the year company trips, and take us to events like Miami Heat games.

Cons

I honestly don't have one bad thing to say about this company and I have worked here for over 3 years.

Marketing Coordinator

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Management's treatment of employees makes you want to go the distance!

Apr 1, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

MedPro is a great place to work. Top management really focuses on an upbeat and rewarding environment which, in turn, creates a drive to succeed within the employees! MedPro's management is approachable and accommodating. MedPro has raffles, workout boot camps, monthly birthday/anniversary celebrations, and many other positive team building activities.

Cons

Those birthday anniversary celebrations come with cake, morning meetings have breakfast provided, lunch meetings come with lunch, and so on. The negative would be the "MedPro 20"!

Marketing Manager

Thank you so much for your feedback. We love our lunch meetings too!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to be!

Jul 14, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I had to come on here and leave a review, especially after reading these outrageous negative ones. MedPro goes above and beyond for each and every single one of us- during a pandemic and not during a pandemic. They provide us with lunch, flexible hours if we need it, health benefits, raffles, and so much more. Despite the times, there has not been one person laid off or furloughed! They have done so much to support us now and previously. If you don’t enjoy your job, work elsewhere. Otherwise, be more appreciative.

Cons

The dynamic between departments can get iffy. That’s about it.

MedPro Healthcare Staffing Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your positive experience working with MedPro. While we are working in unprecedented times, we will all get through this time together and come out on the other end stronger than ever. So happy that you find MedPro a great place to be!

9. 5.0

Love my job!

Jan 1, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Medpro knows how to show it's employees that they are valued. From all inclusive 5 day cruises to giving away over $5000 a week in raffles, MedPro gives back. They also give to their travelers and to the less fortunate in the community.

Cons

I am still looking for a con.....

2 people found this review helpful

Marketing Manager

Thank you so much for taking time to write a review. Keep up the good work!

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 English Reviews