MedPro Reviews | Glassdoor

MedPro Reviews

Updated Sep 16, 2019

3.2
MedPro CEO Melissa Zachariasz (no image)
Melissa Zachariasz
  1. "Grateful for Medpro"

I have been working at MedPro full-time

Pros

Well-defined job description. Supportive environment that facilitates growth and development. Melissa and Meredith have always been supportive and understanding when life's struggles have emerged. Med Pro cares about its employees. I look forward to going to work everyday.

Cons

I am grateful for Med Pro. Life is what you make of it.

MedPro2018-07-16
  2. "It's a Credentialing Life"

I have been working at MedPro full-time

Pros

I have worked at MedPro for almost 4 years now. Was hired as a receptionist and was cross trained in other positions such as Collections, Benefits, Data Entry and HR Assistant. This was beneficial for me because it gave me the experience and allowed me to grow within the company. So yes, there is room for growth. You just have to want it and work for it.

Cons

One of the disadvantages is NO 401K.

3. "Good company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tamarac, FL

I have been working at MedPro full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

plenty of room to grow, if you want to learn different sides of substance abuse/mental health. if you are open to learning, this is the company you want to be in, they have all the latest resources to help you accomplish your learning goals.

Cons

Upper management Organization communication

Advice to Management

upper management can be more professional, and treat their employees with more respect. organization and communication is the key to success.

"Be honest"

I worked at MedPro full-time for more than a year

Pros

They will pay you bi-weekly

Cons

Too many cons to list.

Advice to Management

You shouldn't force or oblige your staff to write positive reviews on your glassdoor page. I think it is odd that 3 positive reviews came in on the same day.

MedPro2018-07-18
  5. "Great company awesome people"

Collections Specialist in Tamarac, FL

I worked at MedPro for more than a year

Pros

Many opportunities to learn all about collections and medical billing great stepping stone.

Cons

Room for growth but too much favoritism within.

Advice to Management

Determined people willing to grow with the company should get recognized and promoted to bigger and better posotions.

MedPro2017-10-20

"Ummm.....What the heck is this place?"

I worked at MedPro full-time

Pros

Look....I dont really review companies or past experiences but this was hands down the wackiest, most poorly managed, fly by night company I have ever worked for and I have worked for some crazy employers including several who have turned their sucess and subsequent failures into major motion picutres. This place was last in class in the slow kids classroom. I just dont know what else to say. Dont waste your time... working here. The owner is Cra-Cra-Crazy!

Cons

The Owner The Office The Work Environment The Pay The way they treated other employees

Advice to Management

Sell your company and live the rest of your life happily ever after knowing your wealthy.

MedPro2017-07-13
  7. "Collector"

I have been working at MedPro full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company is growing and changes are taking place. New tools and sysytems are being used to help manage our work and just smarter. Every company has to adapt to new people and new rules. I can say they have 1 person who runs around the whole company trying to bring the morale back and she can run that company from the top up. I mean she does have a great spirit but I know she's overwhelmed. Other than that if it... wasn't for the COO and the young lady running around helping everybody this company will fall.

Cons

More training on what the company excepts instead of letting go because we don't hit a quota. I mean if we are given a try and still don't get it I totally understand. The negative people is draining. Let them go.

Advice to Management

They promote hire within. They do send out the jobs I mean if you don't get it you just don't get it but the opportunity is there.

MedPro2017-05-03
  8. "GREAT PLACE!"

I have been working at MedPro full-time

Pros

I have been working for this company for more than a year now and on contrary to what some reviews have stated, I have to say it is the best place I worked for in years. Those bad reviews are people who are just not competent and left the company or the job because they were either fired or couldn't keep up with better changes, new accountability put in place. If you do your work and do it well; you will succeed... in this company period! No more free rides for those not producing and thinking you can succeed.

Cons

none, in my own personal opinion.

Advice to Management

keep up the good work!

MedPro2017-04-14

"At wits end"

Collection Specialist

I worked at MedPro

Pros

You get a paycheck and great portion of medical insurance paid

Cons

Struggling to fake a good image to attract talent. I always keep an eye on the glass door reviews. Recently things got very bad to where 3 managers quit within 2 weeks of eachother. Now all of a sudden 5 great reviews pop up on glassdoor on the same day? That's current upper management trying to keep the rating decent...very sad when faking reviews becomes a necessity

Advice to Management

Treat the business and workers with professionalism. Not just your clients.

MedPro2017-04-15
  10. "AR Manager"

I have been working at MedPro full-time

Pros

The team work is incredible. Operation is very understanding and works with you when things get tough! Managers work as a team to always help each other out!

Cons

Same as all jobs. I have the same problems at MEDPRO that I would have with any company, the only things is Medpro is always to improve on a daily to provide the best environment for their staff.

Advice to Management

To continue stand behind your employees!

MedPro2017-03-30