- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Florida
- - Pensacola, FL Area
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (4 reviews)
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
Quite a bit of change and/or restructuring. Sometimes tends to be "us and them" mentality instead of "team" mentality.RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Recognize hard work, fairly laid back environment. Constant focus on Professionalism and customer service. Good benefits and paid time off. Tend to promote from within.
Very political, SOME leadership are judgemental at times, constant restructuring. Definitely have to "CYA" as SOME watch and wait for anything to put you under the radar because they either want your position or to keep the attention off of themselves. Good training program for employees, but no training/mentoring program for leadership.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Plenty of work, competative salary
No room to grow at this company
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Decent pay for the work.
Owners are so cheap. The building is a dump. Mold issues, restrooms filthy. You are forced to use your PTO when they choose to be closed. Lowest morale I have ever experienced.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The other employees I worked closely with were fun, and worked well as a team. Work environment was fairly laid-back.
Low pay, nearly constant organizational restructuring, upper management's ethics are questionable at best.Continue reading