MedPro Solutions Reviews

Updated Oct 8, 2017

Found 4 of over 4 reviews

1.9

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Consulting

130 Comments

Consulting

246.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=MedPro Solutions~777873
Join the conversation on
  1. 3.0
    Former Employee

Quite a bit of change and/or restructuring. Sometimes tends to be "us and them" mentality instead of "team" mentality.

Oct 7, 2015 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Recognize hard work, fairly laid back environment. Constant focus on Professionalism and customer service. Good benefits and paid time off. Tend to promote from within.

Cons

Very political, SOME leadership are judgemental at times, constant restructuring. Definitely have to "CYA" as SOME watch and wait for anything to put you under the radar because they either want your position or to keep the attention off of themselves. Good training program for employees, but no training/mentoring program for leadership.

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great coworkers, but that's about it.

Feb 24, 2014 - Project Analyst in Pensacola, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The other employees I worked closely with were fun, and worked well as a team. Work environment was fairly laid-back.

Cons

Low pay, nearly constant organizational restructuring, upper management's ethics are questionable at best.

Continue reading
  3. 2.0
    Current Employee

Outpatient Coder

Oct 8, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Plenty of work, competative salary

Cons

No room to grow at this company

4. 1.0
    Former Employee

Unhealthy Environment

May 19, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent pay for the work.

Cons

Owners are so cheap. The building is a dump. Mold issues, restrooms filthy. You are forced to use your PTO when they choose to be closed. Lowest morale I have ever experienced.

Continue reading