MedTouch "great place" Reviews | Glassdoor

MedTouch Employee Reviews about "great place"

Updated Oct 9, 2019

3.7
MedTouch Founder + CEO Paul Griffiths (no image)
Paul Griffiths
Pros
Cons
  • "growing pains can sometimes cause lack of processes(in 7 reviews)

• "They are a small company with bureaucracy of big company(in 5 reviews)

Reviews about "great place"

Return to all Reviews

"Determined, passionate, and mission driven"

Current Employee - Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at MedTouch full-time for more than a year

Pros

During my time at MedTouch, I've seen a lot of improvements come in. We have pretty decent benefits, 401k matching, brilliant, hardworking people, and leadership that actually cares. The people here are passionate and you can see that the mission drives them. It's definitely a challenging environment, but that's what makes it such a great place to work.

Cons

There's always some pains when it comes to growth, and management, but it's obvious that senior leadership is working really hard to make it a good place to work, and welcoming.

MedTouch2019-10-09

MedTouch Response

November 11, 2019Director, People + Culture

It’s wonderful to see you value our mission-driven culture and that you find our challenging work to also be rewarding. While we are driven to serve our clients, we are equally driven to support our employees. We are always evaluating how best to do that via benefits, learning opportunities, perks and just plain fun. As we grow, we hope to continue to be a great place to work for you and others.

Continue reading
  2. "Great Culture and Amazing People"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at MedTouch

Pros

Its a great place to work and the work culture is good.

Cons

None that I could think of.

MedTouch2018-05-25

"Meaningful work, great people"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at MedTouch full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've worked and grown my career substantially at MedTouch. What makes this company special is the meaning behind what we do for our clients and our leaders' commitment to making MedTouch a great place to work and be. MedTouch is driven by a constant desire to improve and grow. This means lots of opportunities for growth and advancement and a culture of honesty and feedback. There is a sincere desire to do the right thing by our clients and employees, every day. The work is meaningful, impactful, and constantly changing. There truly is never a dull day in any position here. The type of people who work here are passionate about healthcare and the work we do. It's a high-touch and supportive environment that puts culture and people first.

Cons

Because of the nature of our work and the industry we serve our margins are not as big as some other technology companies getting round after round of outside funding. This is a self-funded company (which is part of the magic). However, this sometimes leads to less investment of money and time into longer term initiatives that would help build community, advance training, etc. Don't get me wrong - there are events, great perks, and a wonderful sense of community already. There's just opportunity for more, especially as we continue to grow.

MedTouch2016-10-06

"A place I miss because of the people"

I worked at MedTouch full-time

Pros

For me, this was a great place to work. From the people I still know, there's a lot going on that's positive. It's a place I miss mostly because of the people. There are people who you would actually want to hang out with, which is not what I would say about most of my jobs. I appreciated the effort. One theme we had was clarity and kindness. The company has one industry focus and focuses on Sitecore.

Cons

There was conflict over which team got to "run" projects. Parking options stunk, on street parking tickets, tough traffic and no places to eat

MedTouch2016-05-20

"It really IS as good as it sounds"

Technical/Developer in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at MedTouch

Pros

I've worked at MedTouch for a little over a year now, and agree fully with any and all reviews that identify MedTouch as a great place to work, full of genuine + extremely talented people, and on an absolute rocket sled of company growth. I have never worked with a more talented group of individuals who are so driven to succeed, and yet selflessly celebration eachother's accomplishments on a regular basis. There is a lot of opportunity for growth at MedTouch. This is both a function of the company growth (all fueled by an outstanding sales team and brilliant market strategy) and the culture of recognition + celebration. You will be provided many opportunities to be heard and contribute to the success of the company, and when you do, you will be rewarded. I realize this review could come off as too pristine and perfect, but I promise it's a reflection of my perspective. If you're someone who wants to do your best work and advance your career, while working for a company and vision that you believe in, MedTouch will give you that opportunity.

Cons

Growth is hard, but doesn't feel as taxing when you genuinely feel like you are contributing to the growth, and believe in the vision. Being spread out across offices can be difficult, but I recognize that every effort has been made by the senior leadership team to reduce those headaches.

MedTouch2015-06-19

"MedTouch does it right."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at MedTouch full-time

Pros

MedTouch is a great place to work. The company has great values and is well managed. There is a much higher than average emphasis on employee growth and development, which sets the company apart. Employees are regularly celebrated and encouraged every day. My work at MedTouch has been challenging and rewarding. The interview process is very well organized and gave me an accurate sense of what work life is really like at MedTouch. The on-boarding process is also exceptional and it didn't take long to feel comfortable and accepted within the team. MedTouch is made up of great people that you look forward to working with and learning from each day. The benefits are also a plus, and the company is flexible with vacation time etc.

Cons

MedTouch does not offer paid lunch breaks, so any time you take for lunch extends your work day.

MedTouch2014-01-17

"Endless opportunities, great, hardworking people and a excellent management team"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at MedTouch full-time for more than a year

Pros

Be seen, be heard. MedTouch is all ears when it comes to innovation, process improvement and cultural growth. If you want to fully realize your potential within a company this is a great place to work. The people are incredible, limited drama and friendships that defy distance. Employees are hardworking, friendly, and all contribute to the ultimate success of projects and services Strong team environment Flexible work schedule

Cons

MedTouch is scrappy, if you're coming from a big company where process is done for you, this might not be the place for you

MedTouch2012-07-30

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 7 reviews