KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Logo

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Medallia Employee Reviews about "benefit"

Updated Aug 15, 2022

Found 2 of over 675 reviews

3.8
Medallia President and Chief Executive Officer Leslie Stretch
Leslie Stretch

What people are saying about Medallia

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Medallia and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "benefit"

Mar 20, 2021 - Manager/In in Munich, Bavaria
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good salary, benefit package and colleagues

Cons

Too much stress in this company

3 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

winning company

Aug 28, 2019 - Senior Product Manager in San Mateo, CA
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Medallia is the enterprise software startup that created a distinct product category, Experience Management, and went on to become a public company. As the company finds success in the market with customers, employee benefits are increasing linearly. The new gym benefit is nice and covers my spouse! Flexible office locations in San Francisco and the peninsula are nice, and the meetings are all very remote friendly. The lunch services are nice and convenient. Electric car charging on site makes commuting 'free' and easy. As the company gets bigger globally and makes strategic acquisitions, career opportunities open up. There is always an opportunity to get in front of customers and 'own' something bigger than your title, and critical to the business. People take on a lot of responsibility, and then 'do what they say'.

Cons

The only constant is change. You must find a network of trusted colleagues, managers, and friends to stick with your original instinct and stay with the company as it evolves quickly to meet the demands placed on it. It's tempting to make career changes when things are uncertain, but in the long run you are better off sticking it out. It takes 4+ years to make a lasting impact.

Continue reading

Company Updates

Logo

125 days ago

Company News
Download our Global Impact Report, where we seek to identify the social, environmental, and governance factors that impact our organization and conversely how we shape and impact the environment and society around us.
Shared image - Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging | Employee Culture at Medallia
Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging | Employee Culture at Medallia

Medallia photo of: Team APAC
Medallia photo of: People and Culture
Medallia photo of: Team project
Medallia photo of: I am a Medallian
Medallia photo of: Another awesome podium, 2nd place in the Val-d’Isere downhill for Breezy Johnson.