MediSouth Reviews | Glassdoor

MediSouth Reviews

3.6
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great place to work if you want a career"

Pros

Very innovative, creative, and ambitious small company. In the 3 years I've been here we've grown 6 times over, and still working on being much larger. Great place to work if you want to start a career somewhere that has potential, and you like working in a younger, hard working, highly positive environment.

Cons

The only real con was lack of benefits... but now that we have health, vision and dental, I have no complaints.

2. "Even if your desperate, don't work here."

Former Employee - Sales in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Sales in Houston, TX

Pros

You work Monday through Friday... mostly

Cons

No benefits
    The owner is a unprofessional,
    Reps are not allowed commission because it "takes from the company" so your work will all be a very low base salary.
    I started here to further my experience in the healthcare industry, although became very discouraged with the direction the company was being taken in regards to upper management. Leading with fear is the norm here, and you will not be treated with the respect you deserve in a job or career.

Advice to Management

Hire an HR, and hire a CEO that can perform the duties needed to inspire people to grow this new company. The best thing for this company would be to fire the current CEO and create an atmosphere where people can be respected and acknowledged.