KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

MediaCrossing Reviews

Updated Oct 8, 2021

Found 103 of over 103 reviews

4.6
MediaCrossing CEO Michael K. Kalman (no image)
Michael K. Kalman
Pros
  • "The company offers great health benefits and provides a positive work environment(in 7 reviews)

• "Fun, collaborative work atmosphere with great co-workers(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Be sure to take care of your work-life balance(in 6 reviews)

• "Sometimes driving the best success for our clients means hard work, but that never gets in the way of work-life balance(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Advertising

1. 5.0

Always exciting and rewarding

Sep 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Such a supportive work environment! People I’m working with never hesitate to help you or guide you through any difficulties you might be facing. We enjoy each other’s full support. There’s never a dull moment working here. Our projects are always fun, interesting and bring new challenges for us to work on. You will experience new things with each projects and it’s really rewarding. I’ve learned so much and continue to do so daily. Great opportunities that will help you work your way up no matter your position when you first start working here. Great salary and benefits are another huge plus!

Cons

It can get a bit challenging, but it is through these challenges that we grow, learn and advance. I have nothing to complain about so far!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Excellent training, professional workforce, and numerous resources

Sep 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I can do my job and learn as I go because I have access to training and enough resources. This company employs highly skilled staff and expert management. There are various resources available to help you improve your abilities. My career is progressing and skills are improving. The culture is open to everybody, and everyone is kind. I have an excellent working relationship.

Cons

I don’t see any cons to be mentioned as such. Sometimes the workload varies, yet it is manageable.

3. 5.0

Going Digital, Being Human

Jul 31, 2021 - Media & Communications
      Business Outlook

Pros

• Award-winning company – It’s only 9 years old but it has already reaped awards left and right. • Strong team spirit which extends to our clients - The line between agency and client is diffused because we are really acting as one even though we are two separate entities. • My daily dose of positive - People go to work with a high level of energy and enthusiasm. And this sets me off to a good start everyday. • This is a company where employees can speak up and be heard. • I learned a lot about digital marketing as well as events marketing. • Perks: Competitive salary, Equity, Medical benefits, and PTO

Cons

You must be results-oriented. It’s not enough that you talk. You must walk the talk.

4. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Unbelievable client expectations

Sep 30, 2021 - Marketing
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you are a keen learner like me, you will like working here as the organization is too fast-paced.

Cons

The client's expectations were unbelievable. I tried to accommodate their needs for as long as I could, but then I reached my limit. I've seen many other people do the same due to extreme pressure from the clients and the management.

5. 5.0

Results-driven, people first mentality

Aug 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Productive work environment, everybody is a team player and works towards a single goal. They are very committed to their clients and employees. Innovation leads the charge and management is always open to new ideas. Good advancement opportunities for top performing employees.

Cons

Work hard, play hard culture. Fast-paced and can be demanding, some are not able to handle the stress of performing.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

Stable job opportunity for professionals

Jul 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work here is exciting and fulfilling. The access to training and adequate resources enable us to do our job and continuously learn in the process. As a constant source of motivation, the management instills the sense of dedication, loyalty, and hard work - all of which are valued and rewarded at the end of the day.

Cons

I think some of the tasks can be challenging but it is all better since my coworkers are very helpful.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

Highly skilled workforce with great team spirits

Jun 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

This organization has a highly talented workforce and professional managers. The place has numerous resources to advance your skills. You will see that your career is constantly growing, and your skills are upgrading. The culture is inclusive and everyone here is very welcoming. We maintain good collaboration amongst us.

Cons

Workload varies but is manageable.

8. 5.0

Jovial atmosphere and Exciting workplace

Apr 27, 2021 - Administrative Assistant in Stamford, CT
      Business Outlook

Pros

A dull, boring day is never a part of MediaCrossing. Every day in this company comes up with new and thrilling adventures. My peers are very fun-making and intelligent. The level of companionship will make you speechless. We get good coaching with practical experiences. I am happy that my efforts are being noticed and appreciated well.

Cons

Some clients are pretty demanding, but it's part of every job.

9. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

management was absolutely horrible.

Apr 25, 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of work to be done. Was paid alright after a lot of negotations.

Cons

This company didn't want thinkers they want followers. A very small group of people was making all the decisions. They would lie about most of the things and would make empty promises to employees. I gave them (2) star only because I had to, if you are looking at applying to this company, I would advice against it. Management was absolutely horrible.

1 person found this review helpful
    10. 5.0
      Current Employee

Fun company with smart people

Mar 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company that helps people especially at the early stages of their career who would like to start a rewarding career at marketing. Learn the basic and advance concepts of digital advertising. Be part of an organization who is a recognized leader in the industry. Strong year on year growth. Everyone works as a team to meet the goals of the organization. The culture is inclusive and collaborative. Lots of opportunities to make a difference and be rewarded for it.

Cons

Quick turnover times for some projects

Viewing 1 - 10 of 103 Reviews