Found 1 of over 458 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about MediaMath
Got a burning question about MediaMath? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with MediaMath employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people are great and we're very interconnected even though I am remote for most of the week." (in 83 reviews)
- "Was a great culture" (in 40 reviews)
- "Good work life balance if you want to retire at this company" (in 29 reviews)
- "Benefits are good" (in 24 reviews)
- "Great team and work" (in 20 reviews)
- "Senior leadership recognizes it and says it openly but then does nothing about it but apologize." (in 19 reviews)
- "Poor management, outdated product, missing revenue targets every year, this place is already going down" (in 16 reviews)
- "The layoffs are being painted as giving the people who are now jobless an opportunity to connect with partners and clients, but at the end of the day, many, many talented, dedicated, and loyal staff members are simply out of a job." (in 12 reviews)
- "The company is slow to acknowledge the need for higher headcount in teams, while raising the volume of work, while pay is low." (in 11 reviews)
- "Poor salary" (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of MediaMath and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "growing pains"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Sep 18, 2018Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Great culture, benefits, and people. Interesting work, fast-paced, innovative DNA.
Growing pains, sometimes inadequate management or decision making. If you end up in a team where the manager is a workaholic, they tend to focus on work 24/7 and overwork employees which doesn't allow for a decent work-life balance in the long run.2