55% would recommend to a friend
(83 total reviews)
41% approve of CEO
Found 83 of over 88 reviews
Updated Sep 29, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- 5.0Jun 23, 2021Associate Media Director, DigitalCurrent EmployeeNew York, NY
Amazing benefits competitive salary Growth Opportunity unlimited PTO
Poor leadership Smelly office Not enough diversity
- 5.0Nov 2, 2014Product Marketing ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsNew York, NY
In 2014, Sizmek (formerly Mediamind) really managed to turn around their culture following the departure from DG. Now have a strong set of global values and the company is very globally connected. Progression is available. There is always plenty of work to do when competing with Doubleclick/Google. Some very talented people work there who are loyal to the company that used to be Eyeblaster years ago. With over 44 offices worldwide it still feels like a small company and its easy to get things done and make decisions. Very flexible in terms of remote working policy and attire. Local offices are always in high spirits and greet travelers with open arms making it fun to travel.
Needs better support around initial training. Having such a global company can be a challenge, especially when so many developers are based in Israel. Need to have a thick skin for occasional client gripes and master clear communication with teams overseas.
- 5.0Apr 25, 2012Client Services CoordinatorCurrent EmployeeNew York, NY
- Casual and laid back - Very young company - Growing and changing quickly (same goes for the industry) - Fun people/industry - Great place to learn a lot about advertising
- Jobs require your to be somewhat technical - Workload can get overwhelming at times - No job is perfect
- 5.0Aug 9, 2011Product Planning ManagerFormer EmployeeNew York, NY
Exposure to and involvement with leading industry technology Freedom and flexibility to spearhead initiatives Strong support and generous recognition from managers
Growth rate can be difficult to keep up with Company doesn't always get the recognition it deserves as a great place to work
- 5.0Jul 22, 2011Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeNew York, NY
Casual setting that fosters creativity, team work and innovation. Monthly company meetings with food, drinks, updates and games promote team spirit Surround yourself with some of the most brilliant minds in digital marketing Always something new to learn and get excited about. Stocked kitchen with fresh food and snacks
sometimes all the conference and meeting rooms will be in use when you need one. building elevator can be slow
- 5.0Mar 8, 2021Creative DeveloperFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsDavao
The company offers great growth, experience, and opportunities for its employees.
The only con, I could say from it being one of the best place to work in is flexibility of schedule.
MediaMind Reviews FAQs
MediaMind has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 88 reviews left anonymously by employees. 55% of employees would recommend working at MediaMind to a friend and 24% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
55% of MediaMind employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated MediaMind 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.