- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Texas
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX Area
- - McKinney, TX
- - Dallas, TX
- - Florida
- - Jacksonville, FL Area
- - Baldwin, FL
Found 48 of over 52 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
I will be taking over a new team in our call center department at my job this upcoming week. I've been with the company a few years now and something I've noticed is NO ONE uses cameras but I've seen tons of people recommend it for teams. I am thinking of making it a requirement for my new team. I was thinking of starting off with once a week and moving into every other day so that it's not too much change at once. It will only be required for meetings. What does everyone think? Do you do this?
Medical center (unverified)
With flue season in full swing and Covid also starting to increase. Winter sure is gonna be brutal, at least it’s starting to look like it at our hospital. How is your hospital looking? Have you seen an increase, about the same or more Vers the other?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- Current Employee★★★★★Apr 13, 2022 - Certified Nursing Assistant CNARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
nice place to work friendly people
far drive from where i live
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 20, 2022 - PCT Patient Care Tech in McKinney, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The float pool is great for experience, I always had supportive and helpful RNs
Some shifts and Units can be understaffed but HR is aggressively recruiting
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 19, 2022 - Registered Nurse, BSNRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Patient satisfaction is very high. Staff is kind and welcoming. Feels like family. Good benefits.
Not the most competitive pay, bonuses.
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 11, 2022 - Patient Safety Attendant in McKinney, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The coworkers and independence are great.
There is always an error in scheduling.
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 25, 2022 - Pharmacy Technician in McKinney, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great staff. Really feels like a family.
Management could improve certain issues.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 19, 2021 - Mental Health Technician in McKinney, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The staff is extremely helpful and the nurses help in any way that they can and don't make you feel bothersome if there's any help you may need. There's constant positive reinforcement from every angel if you do your job correctly. The schedule is completely perfect for a work/life balance and overtime is available if needed. There's monthly meetings and check-ins about your mental help and wins/loss for the months. Coaching is available at all times for the higher-level techs and tech coordinators! If there's any situation that happens with patients no need to feel uncomfortable because the staff ensures that we are protected and safe to the best of their ability and things are handled swiftly.
The main downside is training on a unit and becoming comfortable then having to move to different parts of the hospitals or units you aren't training correctly on. For example, moving to the ER and not being trained on their duties, roles and expectations. You feel like you should almost apply for safety attendant, ER tech, and sitter for the way you can be pulled- also it sucks that if they're overstaffed you don't have the choice to go to another unit or be sent home.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jun 28, 2022 - PCT Patient Care Tech in McKinney, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nurses are willing to teach you
Poor staffing ratios for PCT's and Nurses
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★May 23, 2022 - PCT/CNARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It’s a paycheck so that’s a plus
This place cares NOTHING about their employees. Very low pay for the amount of work that you have to do. I was a tech in ORTHO and literally worked by myself often with 26 patients and very little help from nursing because they had their own load of work to do.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Apr 8, 2022 - CtrsRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Loved working here so much
None I felt like it was Perfect
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Dec 14, 2021 - Environmental ServicesRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I like working in the medical field
None because I have done it for 7 years
Medical City McKinney Reviews FAQs
Medical City McKinney has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 52 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at Medical City McKinney to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.
78% of Medical City McKinney employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Medical City McKinney 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.