Found 355 of over 377 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The benefits are great and it's extremely rewarding working for a company that promotes health and wellness of all." (in 34 reviews)
- "Colleagues/peers are great people and enjoyable to work with." (in 29 reviews)
- "Great people and coworkers below the director level." (in 13 reviews)
- "Fun team and I learned" (in 11 reviews)
- "time employees (free gym, free classes, free personal training, discount on food, 4 weeks time off to start)." (in 9 reviews)
- "Upper management was a bit rude and unprofessional." (in 20 reviews)
- "Bad management, very disorganized, product mismanaged" (in 17 reviews)
- "Hours are long, only get one day off each month (need to request the day)" (in 9 reviews)
- "bad communication and system for employe" (in 8 reviews)
- "Leadership was lacking, at best." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Medifast and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWSep 15, 2023Nutrition and Health EducatorCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
-Participating in a fulfilling mission and seeing people's lives change for the better from using the company's products and programs -Positive team culture -Work life balance -Some positions allow for remote/hybrid work -Opportunities for continued career growth and continuing education -Free Fuelings and meals from company
-Limited states in which employees can work remotely
- 5.0Sep 15, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
The company truly cares about it's employees, and is always working on ways to improve employee experience. The company culture is very strong, and company leadership is kind and approachable.
Internal communication is great in some parts of the business, but could be improved in other parts. The company ideals are wonderful, but not all managers enforce and uphold these ideals equally.
Medifast Reviews FAQs
Medifast has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 377 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at Medifast to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
76% of Medifast employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Medifast 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.