KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

4.0
Medix President Andrew Limouris
Andrew Limouris

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great environment and culture to be a part of(in 47 reviews)
  • "Great people and great CEO.(in 39 reviews)
  • "the pay is good for the time being(in 34 reviews)
  • "Great team, and they truly out time and effort into helping you grow as an employee(in 15 reviews)
  • "The Core Values are great, the Impacting Lives is amazing!(in 14 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Medix and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Awesome place to work

Jun 29, 2022 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great training, leadership is extremely supportive

Cons

The work can sometimes be challenging, but I wouldn't really say that is a con.

2. 5.0

Great company

Jun 29, 2022 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture, great opportunity for growth

Cons

There are no cons I can think of.

3. 4.0

Covid 19 Swabber

Jun 9, 2022 - Registered Nurse in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Stable hours, decent pay, overtime

Cons

temp job, hectic scheduling, must be flexible

Marketing Associate

Thanks for reviewing your experience working as a COVID-19 swabber in LA! We're glad that you had a positive experience with us.

4. 5.0

Jun 6, 2022 - Administrative Assistant in Lillington, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

It has many benefits if you are permanent within the company, they have many study and career opportunities within it. You get paid for miles, gas, training, and overtime. If you have any inconvenience, they are very attentive.

Cons

If you work in one of the covid centers, both testing and vaccination. You do not have many benefits, one of which I consider important is gasoline, food. They do not offer to pay for food or snacks, water or ice. Nor do they pay sick days due to contagion, something that I find illogical since one is exposed to this type of contagion.

Marketing Associate

Thanks for leaving us a 5 star review! We're happy that you've enjoyed your time with us overall, and we'll be sure to share your feedback on how we can further support our talent at work.

5. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

ok

Jun 18, 2022 - Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

paycheck, flexibility, ok pay depending on where you work

Cons

not enough hours, sometime political, error with paychecks

Marketing Associate

Thanks for taking some time to review your experience working with our team as a technician. We're sorry to hear that you did not have the best experience. Our goal is to positively impact lives, and we're sorry that we fell short here. If you are ever in the job market again and would consider giving us another try, please reach out to us at contactus@medixteam.com. We'd love to make it a better experience this time around!

6. 4.0
    Former Employee

Account

Jun 2, 2022 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of pros while here

Cons

There are often cons as well

Marketing Associate

Thanks for taking the time to review your experience!

7. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great place

May 31, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work. Quick job placement

Cons

No cons at this time

Marketing Associate

Thanks for leaving us a 5 star review! We're so happy to hear you enjoyed working with us!

8. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good job for new grad

Jun 14, 2022 - Recruiter in Irving, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team is young and fun

Cons

Not a great long-term job

Marketing Associate

Thanks for taking the time to review your experience working as a recruiter in our Texas market. We're glad that you've enjoyed our fun, upbeat culture! However, our goal is for all of our employees to experience growth, and we're sorry that you feel Medix isn't a great place for you long term. If there's anything we can do to help with your career progression here, please reach out to hr@medixteam.com. Someone would be happy to chat with you!

9. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Incompetence

Jun 11, 2022 - Covid Swabber in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Bonuses, holiday pay, pto and benefits

Cons

You have to stay on top of them to pay you on time. Regular payroll was almost always on time but they constantly forget to pay reimbursements for weeks at a time. They have to constantly be reminded or you won't get your money. My recruiter was terrible at getting back to me and didn't seem to read emails to comprehension before replying.

Marketing Associate

We are so sorry to hear about the lack of communication with your recruiter. We never want our talent to feel like they can't get in touch with our team, and it's incredibly important to pay our talent on time. This feedback will be shared with our leadership team.

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Fantastic Company

May 26, 2022 - Business Development Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great leadership and company culture. They shape fantastic professionals and have great training and development

Cons

Overall positive experience, still refer people to the company!

Marketing Associate

Thanks so much for the great review! We're so happy that you enjoyed your time with us.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 462 Reviews

Medix Reviews FAQs

Medix has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 623 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at Medix to a friend and 62% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Medix employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Medix. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

71% of Medix employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Medix 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Medix to be career development, culture, coworkers and the cons to be management, benefits, compensation.

Popular Careers with Medix Job Seekers