Medology Reviews | Glassdoor

4.7
Fiyyaz Pirani

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Great Place to Work"

I have been working at Medology full-time

Pros

Awesome leadership and coworkers, great environment, free food and drinks, casual attire, ability for growth

Cons

No paid vacation or PTO

2. "Growing and loving company!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Houston, TX

I have been working at Medology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They are always looking for ways to improve the work environment and are extremely uplifting in all aspects. A very positive place to work.

Cons

With the company still on the rise, some of the smaller benefits such as paid time off haven't been implemented.

Advice to Management

Continue the great work!

3. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - Call Center Representative in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Call Center Representative in Houston, TX

I have been working at Medology full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company is by far one of the most innovative companies i have had the pleasure of working for. The people are amazing, the environment is great, and the culture is inspiring. I love what we do here and our mission is always in our patient's best interest. Our Management staff is so supportive and it really is family oriented here. The CEO is on site, HR on site, IT on site... its great to have all department personnel readily accessable. We get great perks such as catered lunches twice a week and free snacks\drinks during our shift. Truly a wonderful place to developed my career

Cons

No Paid Time Off, Annual Review\Raise, or Paid Holidays for call center departments.. which I believe are important incentives.

Advice to Management

Management is amazing! Only advice or recommendation i have is: Please consider offering paid holidays and\or PTO, as well as conduct yearly evals to determine pay raise eligibility.

4. "Not like any company I've been at!"

Current Employee - Call Center in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Call Center in Houston, TX

I have been working at Medology full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people, nice office, catered lunch's, base pay plus commission, free snacks and drinks and company events regularly. This place makes you feel like family.

Cons

No pto days and no retirement plan

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing, not everyday that you have a management team you feel comfortable talking to openly and honestly.

5. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Full Stack Developer in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Full Stack Developer in Houston, TX

I have been working at Medology full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people are what really make the company great. i have worked there less than a year, however, i can definitely attest that It is a very inclusive work environment, relatively devoid of the ridiculous bureaucracy and petty polotics i have often witnessed at other companies. Ideas are encouraged, input is truly appreciated, and learning and sharing are a prevalent part of every day.

Cons

Because it is a relatively small company, they lack so of the benefits that are often offerred at larger corrporatiobss.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

6. "Best Dev Company in Texas, No Contest!"

Current Employee - Team Lead + Architect in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Team Lead + Architect in Houston, TX

I have been working at Medology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Best management I've ever had in my 17 year career. Lots of room for growth and advancement. An *excellent* recruitment assessment process. International opportunities for the best. The CEO is the Millennial I respect the most out of everyone I know.

Cons

Honestly, in almost a year of working here, I have only come across a single con: Lack of a 401(k) or any equivalent retirement option.

Advice to Management

Keep at it. Guard your friendships carefully, and try to have at least half the networth of your friends greater than your own. I know it's tough at certain levels, but it's so worth it.

"Great Workplace With Room to Learn & Grow"

Former Employee - Marketing in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Marketing in Houston, TX

I worked at Medology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Medology is a young fast moving start-up that offers its employees many opportunities to learn and improve their skill set. The CEO is very much invested in the company and genuinely cares about his employees by providing them with the environment, tools, and exciting projects needed to succeed in their roles. Medology only hires the best, and if you aren't a pro you'll become one because everyone is highly talented at what they do.

The company is made up of a diverse team of people from all kinds of backgrounds. I enjoyed working with and getting to know everyone there as they all bring an interesting and unique mix to the pot.

The company is currently undergoing an expansion as they are working on launching very exciting projects and have recently established an office in India with a team of devs to support our own growing team here in the states. Medology is in it for the long run!

PROS
    -Competitive Pay
    -Good Health & Dental Benefits
    -Good Work/Life Balance
    -Flexible Schedule
    -Catered Lunches, Birthdays & Anniversary Celebrations
    -Casual Dress Code
    -Latest Tech & Software
    -Cool Modern Office Space
    -Conveniently located near the Galleria (59 & 610)
    -Exciting Projects in the B2C, B2B, & E-Commerce Space
    -Attendance to Conferences in the Tech, Dev, and Marketing Industries
    -Company Culture (Young & Relaxed Atmosphere)
    -Memes (Company has a very open sense of humor)

Cons

CONS
    I don't have any Cons per se, but I can see how certain things aren't for everyone:
    -Fast Moving (The company is growing fast, with that comes restructuring and changes and some people might find it difficult to adjust)
    -Company Culture (Medology is the epitome of the young tech start-up, people are casual, jokes are an everyday part of the culture kind of thing, so it sometimes gets a bit out of control which at times can become offensive, not intentionally but because people have freedom to express themselves here, it is however regulated by H.R. So if you're the type that gets easily offended then that's something to consider)
    -Food! Omg this place, with the weekly catered lunches, birthdays, anniversaries, and so on, YOU. WILL. GAIN. WEIGHT. You've been warned.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

"Best place to work EVER"

Current Employee - Sales in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Sales in Houston, TX

I have been working at Medology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You can have the opportunity to work with a fun group of people that genuinely care about each other, and the success of the company!! You can wear what you want, and eat for free while you share involvement with a company that makes a difference in people's lives!

Cons

There is a 20 word minimum in this category but the only thing I can think of is that I've gained weight bc we get catered deliciousness on the regular.

Advice to Management

Never loose your desire to bring out the best in people and help them find a place where they can do what they love, and love what they do.

"CAS"

I worked at Medology full-time

Pros

Great atmosphere. Awesome staff. They ppl were really nice and easy going. Management was efficient.

Cons

I do not have any cons. I really enjoyed my jobs with no complaints. Awesome staff and atmosphere. Wish I was still working there

"I love my job!!"

Current Employee - Customer Service in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Service in Houston, TX

I have been working at Medology full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Where else can you go to work in a T-shirt and jeans every day of the week? Unlimited coffee and overtime! I've never worked for a company that makes me feel like family. I can't say enough good thing about my job! Medology is an amazing company with amazing people!

Cons

I have no con's. Well maybe one thing. We should have approved nap time after lunch on Wednesday and Friday!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!