Meliá Hotels International Reviews
62% would recommend to a friend
(222 total reviews)
Gabriel Escarrer Jaume
82% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Meliá Hotels International and is not affected by filters.
Found 222 of over 725 reviews
Updated Nov 21, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Nov 21, 2023IT Department HeadFormer Employee
- Good work environment - Professional development opportunities - Advanced Technology
The balance bettwen payment and effort made.
- 4.0Jan 1, 2023Customer Service RepresentativeFormer Employee
They are excellent deal whit workers,pay full benefits.and is generally a good work environment
Guess it works well the wey it is
- 5.0Jul 17, 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearOrlando, FL
Management cares about and invests in employees.
Pay rates in the hospitality industry could be better.
- 1.0Apr 27, 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsNew York, NY
Global locations are great. The products are very well taken care of.
HR and Senior Management can use a refresh. There is a lack of follow up, accountability and organization that will continue to make people leave. No SOP's or systems in place to allow for work to be done to its fullest potential.
- 5.0Jun 7, 2021Accounting SpecialistFormer Employee, less than 1 yearNew York, NY
Good Place to work people were great the energy was great for a guy like me who is African American. Wish I felt that way at other establishments I'd worked in the past
Office space too small and shared space with other departments while dealing with cash
- 5.0Jun 17, 2021Front Desk ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearOrlando, FL
All the co-workers and management staff are positive people and are always willing to help
Lack of available upward mobility if not willing to relocate
Meliá Hotels International Reviews FAQs
Meliá Hotels International has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 725 reviews left anonymously by employees. 62% of employees would recommend working at Meliá Hotels International to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
62% of Meliá Hotels International employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Meliá Hotels International 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.