MemberClicks Reviews | Glassdoor

4.9
MemberClicks CEO and President Mark Sedgley
Mark Sedgley

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "A Genuine Work Environment"

I have been working at MemberClicks full-time

Pros

This a great work opportunity for those who are seeking a refreshing work environment. You can truly be yourself here. The management team is full of excellent mentors who are more than willing to step in and help at any time. They epitomize leading by example. I am proud to work here and help serve the association and non-profit community.

Cons

Because it is a growing company, you have to be adaptable to growing pains.

2. "Truly Something Special"

I have been working at MemberClicks full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Incredible culture, invested and compassionate leadership, competitive pay / benefits (yoga! gym! OrangeTheory!) and a product that actively helps people.

Cons

Traffic around the office

3. "SALES DEVELOPMENT REP"

I have been working at MemberClicks full-time

Pros

Great work environment! work hard play hard

Cons

It's tough for Management to deal with such drastic change

4. "Outstanding Place to Work/Play"

I have been working at MemberClicks full-time

Pros

MemberClicks has a culture unlike any job I've ever experienced. Not only is our culture well-defined, but it is LIVED. This is the most transparent place I've been associated with, and it makes ALL the difference. I feel like I'm a part of something special, and as long as they'll have me, I'll be a loyal and excited member of the MemberClicks family.

Cons

We are experiencing tremendous growth, which can make things feel uncomfy at times, but the communication coming from our leadership softens that uncertainty a bit. CEO can sometimes play favorites or make people feel like he doesn't like them or care for them personally. I don't think it's intentional; just something to be aware of.

Advice to Management

Keep people at the center, and we're going to do amazing things.

"The best place I've ever worked, bar none."

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at MemberClicks full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Lots of companies will tout their culture, but most of the time it's self-serving promotional fluff. Here it's not, it's the real deal. MC cares deeply about it and never deviates from its values. No one points fingers or blames, there's a perfect balance of autonomy and collaboration. The work/life balance is perfect, and I've never met a better bunch of people.

Cons

It's a small company, so there isn't a straightforward ladder to climb for your career (there is huge flexibility to change positions or take on new responsibilities, though). People are tight-knit, so if you can't bond with your team you'll stick out.

Advice to Management

Keep it up, don't let this place lose what makes it special.

6. "Amazing Culture, Amazing Product!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at MemberClicks full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

MemberClicks is the only company I've worked for that truly has an open culture. The leadership team is very transparent and upfront about everything. The rest of the employees are very welcoming and hard working. Everyone works hard because they want to, they truly want to see the company and clients be successful. Everyone acts like a family and respects the need for a life outside of work.

Cons

If I have to write a con, donuts and other treats are brought it so often it's hart to resist and avoid "treating yourself" often!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing and keep the core values at the top of mind as MemberClicks grows.

"MemberClicks Review"

Current Employee - Solutions Advisor in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at MemberClicks (Less than a year)

Pros

In bullet point form I'll list off some reasons why you should work at MemberClicks:

- Family
    - Growth
    - Transparency
    - Care
    - Future

This company has shown me what it means to love what you do. I come into work everyday and feel as though I'm coming to home to my second family. I can confide in the people around me and know that they have my best interests at heart. It took me a while to open up and feel comfortable but that has not stopped them from including me in anything from lunches to after-work activities. I have worked as a salesman almost my entire career and have not felt anywhere near as comfortable as I do here. The management genuinely cares about your growth more than the growth of the company. They will sit down and work with you to ensure you have all the resources possible to succeed. It is not easy getting a job here because a lot of care goes into selecting each member of this family. But if you are lucky enough to receive an offer, I can promise that this is where you can expect to succeed and retire from. This is an organization that cares for it's employees as much as they care for their clients. Transparency plays a big part in this company and it's culture. It takes thick skin to work here because you will be told straight up what you are doing right and wrong. It's all in an effort to help you grow. I know that if I choose to stay here for the rest of my career it will be a good choice. And even if I choose to leave, this company will teach me what I need to succeed elsewhere.

Cons

There really aren't any cons that seem reasonable. Work is hard, but rewarding. If you don't want to come into work everyday and bust your *** to succeed, then you would consider that a con, but then again that would mean you are probably not a good fit for this company.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. I have never felt closer to management than I have with this organization.

MemberClicks Response

Sep 22, 2016 – VP Marketing

Thanks for the kind words. We've tried hard to build a culture that people love, and we're glad to see that it's working!

"My favorite place to work in my entire career"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Buckhead, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Buckhead, GA

I worked at MemberClicks full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Mostly feels like a flat-hierarchy. The managers (including the CEO) sit in cubicles among the employees most days, and are as real as people get. No micro-managing and no hand-holding. You are always aware of where you stand; no surprises at review time. The culture is OUTSTANDING. Located in awesome office park with lots of amenities.

Cons

If there is a con, maybe it's that there is, in fact, no hand-holding. If you're used to that in your career, you may struggle here.

Advice to Management

Keep treating your employees as equals and kicking butt in the industry. I will truly miss this place.

9. "A Hardworking, Fun Family!"

Current Employee - Solutions Advisor in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at MemberClicks full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

My favorite thing about working at MemberClicks is how everyone, regardless of their department, is working together to support our mission. Keeping our mission and values at the forefront of everything we do bonds the employees together in a way that I can only compare to a family. We value each other, support each other, and just simply put... care about each other.

Cons

Because we are like a family, we always take it personally. This makes us better at supporting our mission, but if you are someone who does not like to be "involved", this isn't the place for you.

Advice to Management

Stopping bringing in donuts... you're making us fat!

10. "Awesome leadership and a great team environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Buckhead, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Buckhead, GA

I have been working at MemberClicks full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

MemberClicks is truly a place like no other. Everyone is completely bought in on the success of the company. Your fellow employees work very hard to ensure that the unique culture of this company remains intact. I really value that everyone is ready to work very hard for our clients. Working that hard allows us to truly enjoy playing hard. I really love the people I work with, which makes this such an amazing place to work.

Cons

The only negative I could think of is the traffic you will often have to deal with working in the Buckhead area.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you've been doing. Stay true to the culture that has made this company great. Keeping that consistent will prepare us for a very bright future.