MemberWorks Canada Reviews | Glassdoor

MemberWorks Canada Reviews

3.8
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Corporate Survivor on a Sinking Ship"

Former Employee - Travel Consultant & Customer Service Specialist in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Pros

I worked with a great bunch of passionate people, and the front line team was like family for the 10 years that we were together.

Promoted from within, in-house leadership/mentor program, and decent insurance/benefits.

Cons

That all changed after the two take overs we endured by American companies, Coverdell/Vertrue Inc. The change in ownership and management drove the vision of the loyalty industry in a different direction. The business model became more numbers driven, and less about the quality of service and customer.

Advice to Management

Maintain communication and gather valuable feedback from the employees who are linked to the day to day operations. We were often kept in the dark about decisions that directly affected our daily output and production levels.

2. "it's a very good place to work in"

Current Employee - .NET Web Developer in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Current Employee - .NET Web Developer in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Pros

it's a very nice environnement to work in with very good hours

Cons

it's a subsiadiary of vertrue wich is an American company so there's less job securtiy

Advice to Management

make sure to keep the employee informed of anything that happens around the company