Found 726 of over 780 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits!!great insurance and tuition assistance" (in 74 reviews)
- "Great culture and resources to assist in day to day roles" (in 24 reviews)
- "They hire great staff and do things pretty efficiently." (in 23 reviews)
- "people you work with are nice" (in 23 reviews)
- "I really can’t think of anything good to say except for coworkers who were great." (in 14 reviews)
- "Low pay and not big enough raises." (in 55 reviews)
- "Not very fair, poor management" (in 35 reviews)
- "Millions of dollars spent per year on uncompensated care = low salaries" (in 16 reviews)
- "I also witnessed another manager (also brought in by the same VP of IT) verbally abuse her direct reports several times." (in 13 reviews)
- "No work life balance more work" (in 8 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida and is not affected by filters.
- 4.0Dec 4, 2023Registered Nurse, BSNCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearPembroke Pines, FL
Good hospital, good benefits, incentives, ability to work overtime.
Not the best managers or employees. Have complained about an employee for over a year due to mistreatment of patients and they have not been written up, suspended, or fired as they should be. Supposedly it is up to HR.
- 5.0Nov 9, 2023Employer Brand and Talent Sourcing ManagerCurrent Employee
Leadership in my department is very supportive with a focus on upskilling and promoting from within. We have a culture of transparency and accountability that brings everyone closer to achieving department goals. There is no expectation to work weekends or 12-hour days like I've experienced as the norm with other employers.
As a manager, it is very challenging to move employees through the disciplinary process. It seems like firing someone is impossible, even with significant documentation of poor performance.
- 3.0Oct 26, 2023ImagingCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsHollywood, FL
Helpful team members with one another, flexible scheduling, great teaching hospital but no pay in staying long-term to thrive with expensive pricing in economy.
Poor management, high turnover rate, could be a hostile workplace due to stress of insufficient staff
Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida Reviews FAQs
Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 780 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida to a friend and 68% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
80% of Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.