The latest conversations about Healthcare
A hiring manager proactively approached me about a job for a Lab Field IT position on LinkedIn based on my background and experience. I interviewed fairly well and had a 2nd interview, which went well too. I was told I was in the top 2 of 5 candidates. It’s been about 1.5 weeks since the 2nd interview. Haven’t heard anything back from anyone. Should I inquire with the hiring manager about an update? He said reach out with any questions.
Got a burning question about Memorial Hermann Health System? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Memorial Hermann Health System employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "All benefits are good but not the best" (in 168 reviews)
- "The people I worked with were great and I loved the protocols we followed for pt care." (in 71 reviews)
- "Great coworkers and seeing patients learn how to deal with their disabilities." (in 63 reviews)
- "Staff are friendly and nice" (in 62 reviews)
- "The culture of the hospital is great" (in 36 reviews)
- "Poor management and absolutely no flexibility regarding schedule." (in 130 reviews)
- "No overtime and pay is low" (in 115 reviews)
- "Bad manager (for that department)" (in 30 reviews)
- "no bonus pays or incentives" (in 22 reviews)
- "Favoritism and false accusations seemed to be a huge issue that is never resolved, even when directly bringing the issue up to management and Directer." (in 20 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Memorial Hermann Health System and is not affected by filters.
Found 2,227 of over 2K reviews
Updated Oct 3, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWOct 7, 2022Registered Nurse, BSNCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHumble, TX
Great coworkers Wonderful Work environment
Overall, I love working at this hospital. There isnt any cons i can think of
- 5.0Sep 28, 2023Registered NurseCurrent Employee
Great work environment Great ratios
Pay for workload could be betterMemorial Hermann Health System Response2d
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're committed to providing a positive, personalized experience for employees and we appreciate you being part of our team.
Memorial Hermann Health System Reviews FAQs
Memorial Hermann Health System has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 2,380 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at Memorial Hermann Health System to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
76% of Memorial Hermann Health System employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Memorial Hermann Health System 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.