- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - Aliso Viejo, CA
- - Long Beach, CA
- - Irvine, CA
- - Fountain Valley, CA
- - Westminster, CA
- - San Clemente, CA
- - Los Angeles, CA
- - Costa Mesa, CA
- - Orange, CA
- - Laguna Hills, CA
- - Garden Grove, CA
- - Mission Viejo, CA
- - Huntington Beach, CA
- - Fountain Valley, Optional[CA]
- - Torrance, CA
- - Monterey Park, CA
- - Tennessee
- - Memphis, TN Area
- - Memphis, TN
- - Texas
- - El Paso, TX Area
- - El Paso, TX
Found 215 of over 227 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
I'm a RN by title but left the profession to pursue other things. I'm currently in HIM dept at our local hospital, I'm tossing around becoming a coder. Has anyone on here ever switch gears and branched of their nursing education and go to coding or something in healthcare? Please share your experiences or suggestions.
Anyone here work at Montefiore? I have an interview for a position with them Friday and I’m looking to feel it out. My cousin works there but in a different role, I’m in admin she’s a nurse practitioner. I will be going for a supervisor position. Thanks in advance!
Just curious if there are others out there with licenses in different health care fields? And if so how do you present your credentials on a company website or business cards? I am a registered pharmacist (30 years) and certified mental health counselor ( will be licensed this Spring). I am currently practicing exclusively as a counselor but may explore other options in the future that incorporate both fields of experience. Should I represent that I’m licensed/certified in both fields?
Hi I am an RN but looking for a 100% remote job due to medical reasons where I am not on the phone much. For over 15 ￼years I was a Program Manager for a health plan. I've recently got my CPHQ ￼and wondering what else I can do outside of managed care. I feel like another sector such as a large healthcare system, pharma or biotech company maybe more rewarding,. I do have my Masters Degree from a school of Publc Health. Other than searching Program / Project Manager what am I not thinking of?
Got a burning question about MemorialCare? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with MemorialCare employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Great Benefits and Co" (in 18 reviews)
- "The people I work with on a daily basis are great!" (in 13 reviews)
- "Well run facility with supportive staff throughout." (in 7 reviews)
- "Great employees and team work is what makes this hospital great." (in 7 reviews)
- "teamwork, caring, friendly, hardworking coworkers, fun" (in 6 reviews)
- "Horrible management with limited background in healthcare and imaging." (in 20 reviews)
- "Pay is low for all the load of work given and years of experience." (in 19 reviews)
- "Salaries are not competitive." (in 6 reviews)
- "everyone in corporate works from home; often times leadership is out of touch with real healthcare world; favoritism is rampant; employees are told to answer surveys with all 5s" (in 6 reviews)
- "Too many flexed days, occasional layoffs" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of MemorialCare and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- Former Employee★★★★★Jan 19, 2023 - DirectorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great collaboration across the different departments.
Still lacking in a good medical plan for non Orange County employees
- Former Employee★★★★★Jan 20, 2023 - CRC I in Long Beach, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Insurance, 401k, gift card, friday treats
No bonus, 401k only match 5%
- Current Employee★★★★★Jan 3, 2023 - Report Specialist in Fountain Valley, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
great benefits, work culture, growth
low pay, high turnover, difficult HR
- Current Employee★★★★★Jan 4, 2023 - Admin Specialist in Fountain Valley, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
work culture, fair pay, work life balance
hard to move up, turnover
- Former Employee★★★★★Nov 18, 2022 - Manager, Healthcare AnalyticsRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They employ a very postive work environment.
Offer competitive pay-scale and better benefits.
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 12, 2022 - Registeres Nurse in Irvine, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Started at $39, market increase to $43 in 6 months
No cons for memorial care salary
- Former Employee★★★★★Dec 8, 2022 - Programmer AnalystRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Most of the employees working here are really kind.
Leadership is not transparent and does not gather any input before enacting processes that result in busy work. The company runs on bare-bones due to poor financial decisions and takes a long time to replace employees who leave. Sometimes, these positions aren’t backfilled at all. Furthermore, salaries are not competitive with other organizations.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 3, 2022 - Front Office AssistantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I had amazing coworkers to work with. The company was also very professional and provided exceptional service to patients
You need to use your own PTO for holidays.
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 3, 2022 - Registered NurseRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Excellent clinicians and care giver teams
More support from management is needed
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Sep 15, 2022 - Quality ImprovementRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Manager is friendly Directors are friendly You matter to the team Flexible with PTO
Short staffed at times workload varies
MemorialCare Reviews FAQs
MemorialCare has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 227 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at MemorialCare to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
85% of MemorialCare employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated MemorialCare 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.