Mercury Systems Sales Manager Reviews

Updated Sep 30, 2020

5.0
Mercury Systems President, CEO, and Director Mark Aslett
Mark Aslett

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great Company, Great People

Sep 30, 2020 - Sales Operations Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have always felt blessed to work for Mercury, it is truly a great company and I work with an amazing team. I didn't think I could be more impressed than I already was but then COVID hit. Mercury has gone above and beyond with the care, concern, and safety of their employee's. Leadership's communication through this pandemic has been outstanding.

Cons

I have no Cons to add

2. 5.0

Great place to work!

Jul 18, 2019 - Sales Management in Andover, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Highly collaborative environment, very talented and experienced staff. Flexible with schedule, but do expect a lot from employees. Management team listens and values input. The company is not perfect, but they know where they are weak and proactively address issues.

Cons

If you want to work in isolation, this is not the place for you.

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 5.0

A great place to work

Sep 25, 2018 - Sales and Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Mercury is a fast growing company and develops industry-leading technology. The people are smart, fun to work with and supportive. The work is challenging and being at the top of the industry give opportunities for learning.

Cons

Mercury is growing quickly and everyone is expected to contribute. It isn't the company where you can hide in a corner and not be productive. While this isn't really a con, it is a problem for some people.

4. 5.0

Customer & Market Focus

Jan 27, 2017 - Sales Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I came to Mercury with the acquisition from Microsemi and am extremely pleased with Mercury's market & customer focus. Leadership clearly articulates the direction and stays true to words with action to bring the greatest possible value to the market and warfighter.

Cons

No cons identified so far. Hard but rewarding work.

Mercury Systems Response

Mercury Leadership Team

Thank you for sharing your experience thus far. We are glad to know our commitment to transparency and communication of our strategic direction has had a positive impact. We are proud of our mission to support our troops. Thank you again for taking the time to post a review!

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Great Way to see serious employees

May 19, 2016 - Sales Manager in Chelmsford, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

it's very user-friendly, uncomplicated very easy to post recent openings , and it's a great way to see future serious employees

Cons

Sometimes the information is out of date and too many recruiters are on the web sight

6. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Former long term employee at Mercury.

Jul 22, 2015 - Sales Manager in Chelmsford, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great technology and products. Industry leader. Has made some smart acquisitions in the last few years to position the company for more related business.

Cons

Overly concerned with short term profits as opposed long term plan. Sales cycle is long and slow. Defense industry is changing and lots of downward cost pressures. This will continue to pressure on margin and Mercury's competitive position.

1 person found this review helpful