Found 31 of over 668 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people to work with and learn from!" (in 65 reviews)
- "The executive management team seems to really believe in the culture and values statements that are posted all over the building." (in 39 reviews)
- "Benefits are good but falling behind other companies." (in 31 reviews)
- "Management has dog a ponny shows about how they care about employees and their families." (in 18 reviews)
- "friendly coworkers, on" (in 15 reviews)
- "Poor management, No perspectives in this company." (in 20 reviews)
- "Unfortunately upper management is completely out of touch." (in 15 reviews)
- "management person what they think of each project manager and functional manager." (in 8 reviews)
- "My only con (not even a con in my book) is that we continue the constant communication, regardless of what is going on, to keep employees and leaders properly informed." (in 7 reviews)
- "If you go above and beyond the long days, nights, and weekends, Mercury may give you a 'Can do' award which comes with a $100 bonus." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Mercury Systems and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "communication"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0Jun 24, 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Peer to peer collaboration is supportive and fosters the best part of Mercury being a fine place to work
Two tier society: there's those that are supporting the products and programs and poor communication between senior leadership and the rest of the company. With few exceptions, there's very little communication from the top on general health of business unit pursuits, program importance, etc. The managing up culture should be broken down if Mercury is going to be a truly great company.8
- 4.0Jul 26, 2017Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsCypress, CA
-Growing Company -Cooperation & coordination good at site levels -Company is good helping people develop in their careers.
-HR leadership & group has been chaos an mess for years but tarting to see progress -D level managements across the board is either weak or not effective -Focus and investment on eng. and tech positions mostly. cheap on pay most other place. -Communication with sites and corp isn't very good, not near what it should be.Mercury Systems Response7y
Thank you for your input. As you mentioned, we are a growing company and we strive to scale with our growth. This is a work in progress and we are on a journey. Earlier this year we rolled out job architecture and we will continue to evolve it. This will act as a guide for not only existing employee’s career growth but to also help us gauge our resource needs. We have many job opportunities that once filled, will alleviate some of the workload that has been brought on our teams through our growth and acquisitions. Thanks for bringing these important topics to the table. We will continue to improve our communications and make sure they are reaching everyone.