What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people to work with and learn from!" (in 64 reviews)
- "The executive management team seems to really believe in the culture and values statements that are posted all over the building." (in 35 reviews)
- "Benefits are good but falling behind other companies." (in 31 reviews)
- "Management has dog a ponny shows about how they care about employees and their families." (in 18 reviews)
- "That is true testament to the excellent leadership style of Mark Aslett." (in 13 reviews)
- "Poor management, No perspectives in this company." (in 20 reviews)
- "Unfortunately upper management is completely out of touch." (in 14 reviews)
- "My only con (not even a con in my book) is that we continue the constant communication, regardless of what is going on, to keep employees and leaders properly informed." (in 10 reviews)
- "management person what they think of each project manager and functional manager." (in 8 reviews)
- "If you go above and beyond the long days, nights, and weekends, Mercury may give you a 'Can do' award which comes with a $100 bonus." (in 7 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Mercury Systems and is not affected by filters.
Found 171 of over 671 reviews
Updated Sep 25, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "people"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Apr 8, 2020Sales OperationsCurrent Employee
I joined Mercury Systems in Nov 2019. It has been a fantastic experience. People here are very experienced and collaborative. Everyone works for a common goal and vision. The management team is very friendly and understanding. The company is experiencing massive growth.
It takes hard work and focus to deliver a good job. If you are some ambitious, you will thrive here.
- 3.0Sep 29, 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
Mercury is a growing company with lots of new opportunities to grow your skill set or expand into other areas. Employees are helpful, great and committed to Mercury's success.
Since I started at Mercury they seem to have annual large lay offs. Those at the top don't know anything about day to day of the employees. Too much middle management that doesn't do anything other than get in the way of what people who actually produce are doing. Raises are small, don't cover cost of living, or even the rise in health care cost each year. Profit share stinks, while people at the top make so much more, go on extravagant dinners and get golf memberships as business expenses.