KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Merge IT Reviews

Updated Jun 20, 2021

Found 42 of over 85 reviews

4.6
Merge IT President Robert Klaus (no image)
Robert Klaus
Pros
  • "I was going through the hiring process through the holiday season so things stretched out on both the client side and with Merge(in 17 reviews)

• "Maria Ciappa and John Palmer were excellent in the placement process(in 13 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I was on contracted work so I didn't have too many issues with Merge IT in the short time I was employed(in 6 reviews)

• "I dont find any cons with MergeIT(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

They care about their team

Jun 20, 2021 - IT Project Manager in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I worked for this company on a client project. I had to start a week late due to a death in my family. This company showed empathy and care and made me feel as though I wasn't just another bot to be checked off but a human being. I truly enjoyed my time working with them. The team was very personable and support and made me feel that we were always in it together.

Cons

There were not any during my time

2. 5.0

Review

Jun 7, 2021 - Associate in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Supervisors are there to assist when they are needed.

Cons

I can't really think of any

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Merge IT and Maria Ciappa are Great!

May 20, 2021 - Service Desk Analyst in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

They are very good at helping you balance work. Specially, Thanks to Maria Ciappa. She is very helpful.

Cons

I have no complain. So, No cons at this time.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

An excellent first experience in the field

May 10, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Miami, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

An extremely competent, charismatic, and compassionate group that worked hand in hand with me to make me feel like part of a team. My on boarding process was straightforward, and there wasn’t a point where I felt out of the loop during the hiring process. Once you’re hired, the company will accommodate your needs and work with you to make any needed changes to ensure you’re happy and fulfilled in your role. My experience with Merge has been a novel one; I can’t recall a time in my work experience where I’ve been attended to in the way that I have been by the company’s Director of Recruitment, Maria Ciappa, as well as her colleagues in HR. She’s consistently gone above and beyond to get me the help I need with even the simplest of issues . Her dedication is a testament to the overall quality of this company.

Cons

-I genuinely can’t think of a con

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Merge IT - Great People and Better Employment

Apr 19, 2021 - IT Recruiter in Fort Lauderdale, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working for Merge IT offers a range of benefits but it really stands out when talking about the Management, HR, and Coworkers. Working here is like working within a family where everyone knows everyone and is part of a team trying to see Merge IT succeed.

Cons

I couldn't think of a single con to working here.

Manager of HR and Payroll

Thank you!! We really appreciate the feedback and kind words. This is an amazing team and we are definitely a company that cares about people :)

6. 5.0

Great Job Full time hours

Mar 26, 2021 - Remote Representative in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

There’s always guarantee hours for you to get work it is a full-time basis job we will hit a 40 to 80 hours every week or biweekly but If you are looking for a steady guaranteed for time work This job will be a great fit And I had the best manger to help along the whole way ms.poonam chaudhary

Cons

I can only really say there’s only one down side to this job that you don’t pick your own schedule but the hours are there so that is a good thing

Manager of HR and Payroll

Thank you for your review! We are glad we were able to find you a job to fit your skills and look forward to your continued success on the project!

7. 5.0
      Former Employee

One of the Smoothest Agencies I have worked through!

Mar 23, 2021 - IT Technician in Newark, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Crystal clear communications with Merge IT and the contracted job in Oklahoma.

Cons

I have no complaints with Merge IT. The only complaints I have would be the training given by the job site, but that is not on Merge ITs end!

Manager of HR and Payroll

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us - your experience is very important to us. We are always here to support our employees so don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

Celia Ortiz is amazing! Special thanks go out to Celia Ortiz for making my hiring process seamless.

Feb 10, 2021 - Customer Service Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pros: You can work from home, you work Mon – Fri, and it is rewarding because you get to help people.

Cons

No cons at this time.

Manager of HR and Payroll

Thank you for the positive review about Merge IT and Celia. We greatly appreciate your time and look forward to having a great employer/employee relationship with you.

9. 5.0

Great Remote Work Opportunity

Feb 5, 2021 - First Level Technical Support in Calhoun, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work remotely, or from home. Adequate pay. Easy to communicate with supervisors/recruiters. Promotion opportunities.

Cons

None that I have encountered so far.

Manager of HR and Payroll

Your review is greatly appreciated and we thank you for the time you took to post it. We are really happy to hear you have had a positive experience and look forward to being your employer. Do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need anything.

10. 5.0

Great to work for

Jan 27, 2021 - Customer Service Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Best management and best HR team They have a great CEO. Best Manager is (Poonam Chaudhary) I love this company and I highly recommend it for a job.

Cons

No cons ! It’s a great company

Manager of HR and Payroll

We love to hear that we are doing a good job! Our recruiting and HR team are always trying to improve our processes to make our employee experience the best it can be and it sounds like Poonam, our CEO and HR team have hit the mark! We are always here to help you so do not hesitate to reach out to us anytime.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 42 Reviews