KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Merge IT Reviews

Updated Jul 21, 2021

Found 44 of over 89 reviews

4.5
Merge IT President Robert Klaus (no image)
Robert Klaus
Pros
  • "I was going through the hiring process through the holiday season so things stretched out on both the client side and with Merge(in 17 reviews)

• "Maria Ciappa and John Palmer were excellent in the placement process(in 13 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I was on contracted work so I didn't have too many issues with Merge IT in the short time I was employed(in 6 reviews)

• "I dont find any cons with MergeIT(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Awesome work experience

Jul 21, 2021 - Agent
      Business Outlook

Pros

Jackie Smith was my recruiter and she was amazing. We talked about the job and what to expect but she is also a good laugh. So sweet yet professional and understanding and if I ever needed anything( including my meltdowns) she was always there to encourage, reassure and assist.

Cons

I do not have any cons. I do know the project I was working on would be temporary. I left being proactive and making sure I continue employment.

2. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

They recruit you and handle your pay

Jul 14, 2021 - Call Center Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

remote work from home and no video monitoring, training is even done through MICROSOFT TEAMS, but we just watched the trainer on live video sometimes, we usually just listened to their live voice in a conference-style environment and communicated with our voices.

Cons

Since they were so uninvolved in the work that actually happened with the people they hired, they did not do anything except hire and fire you, if your supervisor advised such a thing. in my case, my supervisor was extremely difficult to work for, obviously, she did not like anyone, I was extremely cordial as much as I could be; I had to be-- I know better.. Anyways, she was just picking on me or I'd have to guess she had to make herself look good for her own position's needs.

Manager of HR and Payroll

Thank you for taking the time to review Merge IT. As a supplier of contingent workers, we are unable to be involved in the processes and procedures of the client as we are hiring staff for them to use on their projects. We are sorry you feel that the supervisor was unfair and difficult to work with. Based on the information we receive (from agents and the client) we go to bat for our agents when it is warranted and we apologize if we were unable to change the outcome of your situation. We wish you the best in all future endeavors.

3. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

They care about their team

Jun 20, 2021 - IT Project Manager in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I worked for this company on a client project. I had to start a week late due to a death in my family. This company showed empathy and care and made me feel as though I wasn't just another bot to be checked off but a human being. I truly enjoyed my time working with them. The team was very personable and support and made me feel that we were always in it together.

Cons

There were not any during my time

4. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Review

Jun 10, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Wilson, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Because I love working for customer service

Cons

My manager mr John have been so helpful when I have questions he always respond back when I need help . I love how he communicates wit me

5. 5.0

Review

Jun 7, 2021 - Associate in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Supervisors are there to assist when they are needed.

Cons

I can't really think of any

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Merge IT and Maria Ciappa are Great!

May 20, 2021 - Service Desk Analyst in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

They are very good at helping you balance work. Specially, Thanks to Maria Ciappa. She is very helpful.

Cons

I have no complain. So, No cons at this time.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

An excellent first experience in the field

May 10, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Miami, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

An extremely competent, charismatic, and compassionate group that worked hand in hand with me to make me feel like part of a team. My on boarding process was straightforward, and there wasn’t a point where I felt out of the loop during the hiring process. Once you’re hired, the company will accommodate your needs and work with you to make any needed changes to ensure you’re happy and fulfilled in your role. My experience with Merge has been a novel one; I can’t recall a time in my work experience where I’ve been attended to in the way that I have been by the company’s Director of Recruitment, Maria Ciappa, as well as her colleagues in HR. She’s consistently gone above and beyond to get me the help I need with even the simplest of issues . Her dedication is a testament to the overall quality of this company.

Cons

-I genuinely can’t think of a con

8. 1.0
      Former Employee

Accept Offer, then no job

May 5, 2021 - Supervisor
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are no pros when it comes to this company.

Cons

Merge IT hired me for a new role. After completing all the onboarding and accepting an offer. They pulled the offer weeks later, because they failed to get the contract. I left my previous job in hopes of improving myself. Now I'm unemployed due to their lack of professionalism.

Manager of HR and Payroll

Thank you for placing a review about your experience. We are very sorry to hear about the issues this caused for you. This particular project was one that our client could not secure the contract and unfortunately we had no control over this. For the people we hired for this position, we did offer a position on another project. I am not sure if this information made its way to you but we would be happy to hire you for that project as well. Please send your resume to us at HR@mergeit.net (copy bfal@mergeit.net) and we can get you working as early as 05/17/2021.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Merge IT - Great People and Better Employment

Apr 19, 2021 - IT Recruiter in Fort Lauderdale, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working for Merge IT offers a range of benefits but it really stands out when talking about the Management, HR, and Coworkers. Working here is like working within a family where everyone knows everyone and is part of a team trying to see Merge IT succeed.

Cons

I couldn't think of a single con to working here.

Manager of HR and Payroll

Thank you!! We really appreciate the feedback and kind words. This is an amazing team and we are definitely a company that cares about people :)

10. 5.0

Great Job Full time hours

Mar 26, 2021 - Remote Representative in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

There’s always guarantee hours for you to get work it is a full-time basis job we will hit a 40 to 80 hours every week or biweekly but If you are looking for a steady guaranteed for time work This job will be a great fit And I had the best manger to help along the whole way ms.poonam chaudhary

Cons

I can only really say there’s only one down side to this job that you don’t pick your own schedule but the hours are there so that is a good thing

Manager of HR and Payroll

Thank you for your review! We are glad we were able to find you a job to fit your skills and look forward to your continued success on the project!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 44 Reviews