MeridianLink Technical Support Representative Reviews | Glassdoor

MeridianLink Technical Support Representative Reviews

Updated Feb 25, 2019

To filter reviews, or .

Found 3 reviews

2.3
StarStarStarStarStar
49%
Recommend to a Friend
73%
Approve of CEO
Tim Nguyen
2 Ratings
  1. "Not a bad job"

    StarStarStarStarStar
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Compensation and Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Current Employee - Technical Support Representative 
    Recommends
    Neutral Outlook
    Approves of CEO

    I have been working at MeridianLink full-time for more than a year

    Pros

    Not a bad place to work, good experience and good people

    Cons

    Slow work day, not a lot of room for advancement outside of your department.

    MeridianLink2019-02-26
  2. Helpful (18)

    "This position was so stressful my hairline started to recede."

    StarStarStarStarStar
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Compensation and Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Former Employee - Technical Support Representative in Costa Mesa, CA
    Doesn't Recommend
    Positive Outlook
    No opinion of CEO

    I worked at MeridianLink full-time for more than a year

    Pros

    >Location is pretty good (close to Costco, Ikea, and 405 freeway) and lots of parking. >Healthcare is amazing. Practically free and covers almost everything. >Very diverse range of ethnicities, really good job. >Flexible scheduling and sick days >Most of the senior Support team members including the Leads are awesome, funny, and friendly people who help tremendously. >Guaranteed job security because...

    Show More

    Cons

    >The software is absolutely terrible to learn and use. Software developers have their heads stuck up where the sun don't shine - which can definitely be overlooked if they built good software. Unfortunately for the clients and the Support team, they don't. >If you are a TSR working support, trust me - you will not know what you are doing 95% of the time. The other 5% you'll be spending in useless standups and meetings....

    Show More

    Advice to Management

    After working here, you will rewatch Office Space with renewed interest and hail it's authenticity. Pay everyone in the Support team more, especially the leads. Put in place drastic systems to help people do this job. Do not lowball new hires. You need to keep people and stop the high turnover within this department - to do that, you need to make the environment go from a Kmart vibe to at least a Target vibe. The Support...

    Show More
    MeridianLink2018-05-14

    MeridianLink Response

    May 14, 2018Recruiting Manager

    You sound passionate and as though you take pride in the things you do. That's exactly the kind of talent we seek and value here. Many of our team members are proud of our culture which we continually work hard to nurture and improve upon, and which is the single biggest reason why ...

    Show More
  3. Helpful (10)

    "Fun amostphere, but management is killing the team"

    StarStarStarStarStar
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Compensation and Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Former Employee - Technical Support Representative in Costa Mesa, CA
    Doesn't Recommend
    Negative Outlook
    Disapproves of CEO

    I worked at MeridianLink full-time for more than a year

    Pros

    Relaxed work environment Friendly coworkers Offer many bonding events and free lunches at the end of each month

    Cons

    If you work support, you will be micromanaged to death Management doesn't listen to employees, is not supportive of your work and endeavors Cherry picking easy work to boost your numbers is rewarded Pay is below industry standard

    Advice to Management

    Listen and actually support your employees when they want to acquire skills or training to advance their careers Please discuss the abysmal retention rate for the support department and not the whole company and how you have to implement 2 year minimum stay to stop people from leaving.

    MeridianLink2017-06-22

    MeridianLink Response

    June 23, 2017Recruiting Manager

    Thank you for highlighting your concerns. We do feel that all of our employees (including our managers) bring valuable skills and expertise to their jobs here. We listen to all ideas, but cannot realistically implement them all. We ask employees to grow on their team for two years ...

    Show More
Found 3 reviews