What people are saying about Merkle
Gym Buddies Daily Check-in
This really is a great community with a really awesome group of goal driven people, and being an avid gymrat for the past ~15 years I wanted to share some tips. So… here’s Google’s (or GooGoo as known by Merkle 🙂) tips for New Year’s resolutions, ambitious goals, and those getting into it.. a thread continued in comments.
Got a burning question about Merkle? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Merkle employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people in the office who care what you are doing and want the best for you." (in 219 reviews)
- "They haven't demanded a return to office and (depending on department) work/life balance is good." (in 99 reviews)
- "It's a great culture and place to learn digital marketing" (in 91 reviews)
- "Some what good benefits if you apply for them" (in 77 reviews)
- "Great people and team to guide you around on your actual work" (in 48 reviews)
- "Low salary and things can get a bit slow and monotonous" (in 79 reviews)
- "Low pay and no January promotions" (in 68 reviews)
- "Bad management and HR doesn't help with issues when brought to their attention." (in 55 reviews)
- "Senior leadership (although with the best intentions) sometimes fail to communicate changes clearly." (in 42 reviews)
- "There are some bad managers" (in 42 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Merkle and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 69 of over 2K reviews
Updated Sep 26, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work from home"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Jan 31, 2021Senior Manager, Strategy & InsightsCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsSouthfield, MI
Strong benefits package (401K match, sick days, generous holiday schedule, 'unlimited' PTO) Current work from home policy Fantastic team members and frequent collaboration with cross-functional teams The opportunity to work with many Fortune 500 brands Every day is a new adventure, the work itself is exciting and you have the opportunity to work on many different types of projects
Often balance a large workload High team turnover the past year Pay could be much more competitive Expectations are high, there could be more training on different products and services to make team members more confident1
- 5.0Aug 24, 2020Senior Vice President, Business Development & SalesCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
Strong revenue growth, smartest group of people I have ever worked with, focus on growth through promotion of people through the business.
Work/life balance can be tricky but COVID (and work from home) has actually helped with that!Merkle Response4y
Thank you for your posting and for calling out the topics you have chosen relating to our growth and managing the careers of our people. Our people make our business and are fundamental to both our success as an agency and being able to offer a progressive environment to learn in. It is true that agency life is busy at times and our culture is fast paced but we hope this presents many opportunities to learn and grow.