KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Merritt Communications Reviews

Updated Nov 13, 2017

Found 1 of over 1 reviews

4.0
Merritt Communications CEO Doug Merritt (no image)
Doug Merritt
0 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

AWESOME COMPANY WITH SOME AWESOME PEOPLE

Nov 13, 2017 - Warehouse Associate in Rancho Cordova, CA
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing family owned company with a Mon-Fri schedule. Great opportunities to grow from within as well as a really upbeat and fast paced environment in the warehouse.

Cons

Keeping people who do not mesh or fit in with everyone else for too long.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Merritt Communications Response

CEO

Thank you for your input. It's always helpful to get feedback on the company and how it operates and no better way than to get this from employees and customers. In reference to keeping people too long that aren't a good fit, we do have a number of recent examples where that wasn't the case. It's always been our intent to seek out and hire employees who not only are hard workers but fit into the culture of the company and are reliable. Within the probation period if the candidate isn't a good fit, we do end their employment. Additionally, if there are clear violations to normal workplace standards, that too has been cause for terminations. Though it could be viewed as too slow, we strive to give the employee every chance to succeed on the job. If not, we do our best to terminate the employee in a timely and sensitive manner. We have no problem receiving input on applicants relative to their likability and job performance, but the hiring decisions will ultimately be made by Management. This, I believe, is a common practice to most any company large or small.

Viewing 1 - 1 of 1 English Reviews