Mesa Air Reviews
44% would recommend to a friend
(1047 total reviews)
Jonathan G. Ornstein
24% approve of CEO
Found 1,047 of over 1K reviews
Updated Nov 24, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "You get flight benefits on American airlines and United Airlines and the job is real easy great off days" (in 153 reviews)
- "Meet great people and have decent overnights." (in 77 reviews)
- "Travel benefits and if you hang in there for about a year the schedule can be a bit more flexible" (in 59 reviews)
- "Tons of awesome crews and great travel benefits" (in 46 reviews)
- "Great employees and coworkers." (in 30 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Mesa Air and is not affected by filters.
- 2.0Nov 17, 2023Data AnalystFormer Employee, more than 1 yearPhoenix, AZ
Almost free flight benefits. People are really nice except for upper management.
Communications are non-existent. Pay is really low and it's hard to get a raise. No vacation your first year only state mandated sick time they call PTO. Turnover is extremely high so information is lost. CEO cusses at people for not getting things done because of short staffing.
- 3.0Nov 4, 2023Airline PilotCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsHouston, TX
Crews and people at the low side of the totem pole are usually really good people and easy to work with
Upper management is running this company into the ground. Lack of all types of crew members is alarming.
- 3.0Nov 7, 2023Flight AttendantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearDulles, VA
Travel benefits for you and a few family/friends, great place to get your foot in the door if starting out in aviation
lower pay compared to other airlines
- 2.0Oct 29, 2023Flight AttendantCurrent EmployeeHouston, TX
Fun job with schedule flexibility after you get a line
Horrible company. Caught them messing up my paycheck several times. Crew scheduling tried to get me in trouble once by directly going against the contract.
- 5.0Nov 4, 2023First OfficerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearDallas, TX
Friendly work environment, hassle free commuter benefits
Less pay, training coordinators are laid back
Mesa Air Reviews FAQs
Mesa Air has an overall rating of 2.7 out of 5, based on over 1,074 reviews left anonymously by employees. 44% of employees would recommend working at Mesa Air to a friend and 28% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
44% of Mesa Air employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Mesa Air 2.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.6 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.