Meta Employee Reviews about "big company"
Updated Sep 14, 2021
Found 1,639 of over 15K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Private Equity and the Buy Side
Do T2 PE value creation arms (EYP,AP,S&) place well into LMM/MM PE Ops? Currently in bizops at Meta looking to move on. Prior experience in T2 consulting focused on digital. Considering going back to consulting to exit to PE ops or take on product/operating role at a startup.
Got a burning question about Meta? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Meta employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "The company has great benefits and really makes sure you and your family have everything you need." (in 1369 reviews)
- "Great people: my team in particular were some the smartest and most engaging people I've worked with." (in 1262 reviews)
- "Great Culture and really to connect with our peers from all levels" (in 766 reviews)
- "I think that some of the pros are the that it has a good pay and is in a nice place like california" (in 542 reviews)
- "1) Work with the best 2) Always get challenged but in a positive way 3) Caring environment 4) good salary" (in 424 reviews)
- "No work life balance and off scene" (in 621 reviews)
- "1. Can be super stressful 2. Bad manager can ruin your life 3. Efforts are not praised or counted 4. Code output doesn't matter" (in 245 reviews)
- "Recent layoffs have not been great but they have tried to look after people who are bein letr go." (in 225 reviews)
- "Bad management and strategy for the company" (in 201 reviews)
- "Poor leadership that is not accountable: Company has no idea what they are doing and where they are going." (in 153 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Meta and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver