Found 92 of over 95 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about Meteor Education? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Meteor Education employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great company and people that truly care about their employees and their clients!" (in 13 reviews)
- "Meteor has a great culture." (in 9 reviews)
- "I love the emphasis of 'One Boat' aka 'We are all in this together', it truly does feel like we work in teams and everyone is eager to help out." (in 6 reviews)
- "This organization actually cares about its employees." (in 5 reviews)
- "collaborative partners, and the highest of leadership." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Meteor Education and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sep 9, 2023Other/Not ApplicableCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsTexas City, TX
Very caring people and you get to make a big difference in the education industry.
Long hours but it’s worth it.
- 5.0Aug 18, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
For the first time in my life, I can say I love what I do for work. It's pretty cool to be able to work for a company that makes a difference in children's and educators' lives. The connection, friendships, learning that I have had over the years are incredible. The CEO truly cares about Meteor Education and it trickles down through leadership. Pretty great to be able to work remote too!
Not much! More appreciation is always appreciated however, especially during these difficult economic times.
Meteor Education Reviews FAQs
Meteor Education has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 95 reviews left anonymously by employees. 96% of employees would recommend working at Meteor Education to a friend and 96% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
96% of Meteor Education employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Meteor Education 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.