Meteor Education Reviews
96% would recommend to a friend
(95 total reviews)
96% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great company and people that truly care about their employees and their clients!" (in 12 reviews)
- "Meteor has a great culture." (in 10 reviews)
- "Everyone is nice, and people are really passionate about the company and vision." (in 6 reviews)
- "collaborative partners, and the highest of leadership." (in 5 reviews)
- "This organization actually cares about its employees." (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Meteor Education and is not affected by filters.
Found 95 of over 98 reviews
Updated Nov 9, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Oct 30, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
I pursued a position w/Meteor based on personal and Glassdoor recommendations. I'm so glad I did! The culture really IS that amazing. Leadership is supportive, open, and transparent. There are opportunities to grow, learn, and advance. There's a big focus on benefits and maintaining a positive work/life balance.
There could be some improvement in connecting goals and creating more transparency across functions - seeing how it all ties to overall organizational goals.
- 5.0Sep 9, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsTexas City, TX
Very caring people and you get to make a big difference in the education industry.
Long hours but it’s worth it.
- 5.0Aug 18, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
For the first time in my life, I can say I love what I do for work. It's pretty cool to be able to work for a company that makes a difference in children's and educators' lives. The connection, friendships, learning that I have had over the years are incredible. The CEO truly cares about Meteor Education and it trickles down through leadership. Pretty great to be able to work remote too!
Not much! More appreciation is always appreciated however, especially during these difficult economic times.
- 5.0Jun 15, 2023Project CoordinatorCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearGainesville, FL
The onboarding and HR team are fantastic and have made me feel like part of the Meteor family!
I don't have anything to complain about1
- 5.0Jun 5, 2023Managing DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsGainesville, FL
Company that sincerely cares for its employees. One Boat Culture means we all pull together. Autonomy to develop and implement new processes. What we do here can actually help the world be a better place.
If you are looking for a 9-5 job where you can lay low and go unnoticed, this is not the place for you.
- 5.0Jun 5, 2023Learning Environment SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLubbock, TX
Meteor Education is, by far, the best employer that I have ever had the opportunity to work with - Simply the best..
None. I plan on staying as long as possible.1
- 5.0Jun 4, 2023Learning Environment SpecialistCurrent Employee
Great people Great leadership Allow me to be me Work from home Paid well
Internal tech system needs updating Understaffed in some areas1
- 5.0Jun 3, 2023Learning Environment SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
The Leadership is very supportive, innovative, and genuine. They are constantly striving to create impactful learning environments where students can thrive. You feel like you are part of a great family that is very supportive and wants to see you succeed.
Studios need more team members to support rapid growth. It would be great to have your own team within your city so that your designer and LEC could participate in more in-person meetings with the client. This would allow for better team collaboration and customer support. It would also be nice to have a showroom in a larger metropolitan city where you could take potential clients to view products and host client meetings.
- 5.0May 19, 2023ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearDallas-Fort Worth
As a Meteorite, you can be proud of the work that is accomplished and the postive impact on the student and teacher experience The comapny takes feedback from employees and makes changes when possible You can work remotely but good communication so you still feel connected
The hours can be long and there is a big push in the summer when schools are out1
Meteor Education Reviews FAQs
Meteor Education has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 98 reviews left anonymously by employees. 96% of employees would recommend working at Meteor Education to a friend and 96% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
96% of Meteor Education employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Meteor Education 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.