Cover image for Meteor Education

4 stars

3 stars

2 stars

1 star

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your exclusive Company Bowl™ on Community. Join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
  • "Great company and people that truly care about their employees and their clients!(in 12 reviews)
  • "Meteor has a great culture.(in 10 reviews)
  • "Everyone is nice, and people are really passionate about the company and vision.(in 6 reviews)
  • "collaborative partners, and the highest of leadership.(in 5 reviews)
  • "This organization actually cares about its employees.(in 5 reviews)
Cons

Ratings by Demographics

Want more options?

This rating reflects the overall rating of Meteor Education and is not affected by filters.

Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email

Found 95 of over 98 reviews

Updated Nov 9, 2023

Nov 6, 2023
      Designer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Positive culture that promotes giving back.

Cons

Salary lower than initially expected

Oct 30, 2023
        Current Employee, less than 1 year
        Business Outlook

Pros

I pursued a position w/Meteor based on personal and Glassdoor recommendations. I'm so glad I did! The culture really IS that amazing. Leadership is supportive, open, and transparent. There are opportunities to grow, learn, and advance. There's a big focus on benefits and maintaining a positive work/life balance.

Cons

There could be some improvement in connecting goals and creating more transparency across functions - seeing how it all ties to overall organizational goals.

2. Join the Meteor Education team
        See Our Latest Jobs
          Sep 9, 2023
          Texas City, TX
          Business Outlook

Pros

Very caring people and you get to make a big difference in the education industry.

Cons

Long hours but it’s worth it.

Aug 18, 2023
            Current Employee, more than 5 years
            Business Outlook

Pros

For the first time in my life, I can say I love what I do for work. It's pretty cool to be able to work for a company that makes a difference in children's and educators' lives. The connection, friendships, learning that I have had over the years are incredible. The CEO truly cares about Meteor Education and it trickles down through leadership. Pretty great to be able to work remote too!

Cons

Not much! More appreciation is always appreciated however, especially during these difficult economic times.

Jun 15, 2023
              Project Coordinator
              Current Employee, less than 1 year
              Gainesville, FL
              Business Outlook

Pros

The onboarding and HR team are fantastic and have made me feel like part of the Meteor family!

Cons

I don't have anything to complain about

Jun 5, 2023
                Managing Director
                Gainesville, FL
                Business Outlook

Pros

Company that sincerely cares for its employees. One Boat Culture means we all pull together. Autonomy to develop and implement new processes. What we do here can actually help the world be a better place.

Cons

If you are looking for a 9-5 job where you can lay low and go unnoticed, this is not the place for you.

Jun 5, 2023
                  Lubbock, TX
                  Business Outlook

Pros

Meteor Education is, by far, the best employer that I have ever had the opportunity to work with - Simply the best..

Cons

None. I plan on staying as long as possible.

Jun 4, 2023
                    Current Employee
                    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people Great leadership Allow me to be me Work from home Paid well

Cons

Internal tech system needs updating Understaffed in some areas

Jun 3, 2023
                      Business Outlook

Pros

The Leadership is very supportive, innovative, and genuine. They are constantly striving to create impactful learning environments where students can thrive. You feel like you are part of a great family that is very supportive and wants to see you succeed.

Cons

Studios need more team members to support rapid growth. It would be great to have your own team within your city so that your designer and LEC could participate in more in-person meetings with the client. This would allow for better team collaboration and customer support. It would also be nice to have a showroom in a larger metropolitan city where you could take potential clients to view products and host client meetings.

May 19, 2023
                        Executive
                        Dallas-Fort Worth
                        Business Outlook

Pros

As a Meteorite, you can be proud of the work that is accomplished and the postive impact on the student and teacher experience The comapny takes feedback from employees and makes changes when possible You can work remotely but good communication so you still feel connected

Cons

The hours can be long and there is a big push in the summer when schools are out

Viewing 1 - 10 of 95 Reviews
                      </>Embed

Meteor Education Reviews FAQs

Meteor Education has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 98 reviews left anonymously by employees. 96% of employees would recommend working at Meteor Education to a friend and 96% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Meteor Education employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Meteor Education. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

96% of Meteor Education employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Meteor Education 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Meteor Education to be career development, benefits, senior leadership and the cons to be management, diversity and inclusion, compensation.

Popular Careers with Meteor Education Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

Senior Resource Manager

Last Thursday and Friday I interviewed with 2 hiring managers for 2 different companies. Both of them said they’d like me to progress to the next interview and the recruiter would reach out. One company said they wanted a offer out this month so it would be a quick process. I sent thank you emails and references. I haven’t heard from either recruiter. I had the recruiter screening and hiring manager interview just days apart, I thought I’d hear back by now. Thoughts?!

Underwriting Support Specialist

Underwriter 1 commercial line posted salary $45k-75k, I am aiming for at least 65k. No degree or designations, currently p&c licensed with 4 years of insurance. Is my goal too high? How should I go about negotiating my salary?

Program Manager

Just heard that some companies are going to start paying people for their time if they are asking you to do a presentation or something! Does anyone think this will become a thing?

0 Comments

Glassdoor has 98 Meteor Education reviews submitted anonymously by Meteor Education employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Meteor Education is right for you.