Metronet "company is growing" Reviews | Glassdoor

Metronet Employee Reviews about "company is growing"

Updated Jan 12, 2020

4.6
Metronet President John P. Cinelli
John P. Cinelli
Pros
  • "Company is growing and expanding its market territory at a fast pace(in 16 reviews)

• "Great family-like culture; Great benefits; exciting opportunities for the foreseeable future(in 16 reviews)

Cons
  • "With every growing company, there are challenges and opportunities for improvement(in 7 reviews)

• "Mainly just standard growing pains as processes are redefined and polished(in 7 reviews)

Reviews about "company is growing"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Business Manager in Evansville, IN

I have been working at Metronet full-time for less than a year

Pros

Company is growing, lots of opportunities, fantastic benefits, and great coworkers.

Cons

The only con is that since HR is located in a different location, sometimes you can fall through the cracks but once you ask for something to be corrected they usually get right on it.

Metronet2020-01-06
  2. "Right fit for my skills"

Current Employee - TTU Technician in Dillon, CO

I have been working at Metronet full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company is growing and expanding its market territory at a fast pace Environment provides opportunities to share ideas & recommendations to improve existing processes and practices Co-workers are supportive, friendly and willing to help Leadership recognizes Associates for their contributions and supports work-life balance

Cons

None really. With every growing company, there are challenges and opportunities for improvement. This adds to the adventure of growth and collaboration from the Team.

Metronet2020-01-12
  3. "So many opportunities!"

Current Employee - Tech Support in Evansville, IN

I have been working at Metronet full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company is growing like crazy and they believe in rewarding good performance.

Cons

Can’t buy additional vacation days

Metronet2019-08-26
  4. "This is a great place to work!!"

Current Employee - OSP Fiber Engineer Supervisor in Evansville, IN

I have been working at Metronet full-time for more than a year

Pros

Metronet is a growing company that offers multiple opportunities for professional growth for associates. Though we currently have over 800 associates in multiple cities and states, people take time to remember the names and faces of everyone they interact with. Having recognition for my hard work and dedication is a big deal to me and the fact that I have that recognition with Metronet makes coming to work something that I look forward to every morning!

Cons

There aren't very many team building exercises provided by the company so far, but my team has come together to plan these exercises for each other so that we can continue to progress.

Metronet2019-05-06
  5. "Excited to be part of a growing company"

Current Employee - National Manager in Evansville, IN

I have been working at Metronet full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very positive and growing company to work for in an exciting industry. Being newer in the company everyone has been extremely helpful and supportive. I came from a large corporation where you were just a number. MetroNet is small enough to still be personable but large enought to give you the resources and benefits needed.

Cons

growing pains...which is actually a great problem to have. We are able to solve issues in an effect manner and everyone listens to your input.

Metronet2019-05-06

"Administrative Assistant"

Current Employee - Field Operations in Evansville, IN

I have been working at Metronet full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've recently started at Metronet. Very clean, and friendly work environment. User friendly computer software, always up to date on any changes in the work place and exceptional training for new employees. As well as great benefits. The company is growing and plenty of opportunities for advancement.

Cons

Lots of Acronyms, though that is something that will be picked up with time. And that is in any work place.

Metronet2019-03-22
  7. "Growing company with open door policy"

Current Employee - Technical Support Representative in Evansville, IN

I have been working at Metronet full-time for less than a year

Pros

Decent pay and overtime opportunities. Open door policy with management. Above average benefit package. Growing company with opportunities for upward mobility. Ability to give direct feedback to management.

Cons

Training for entry level employees could be more comprehensive. A dedicated training staff would be beneficial for entry level techs. Speed of change and company growth may intimidate some.

Metronet2019-04-05

"Amazing"

I have been working at Metronet full-time for more than a year

Pros

Leadership has an open door policy. This also includes calls & emails. CEO meets with or talks via phone with all new hires getting to know them. Rapidly growing company so the opportunities for advancement are always there. Great benefits, great teams.

Cons

Nothing major. Amazing place to work.

Metronet2019-02-02

"Positive work environment"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Evansville, IN

I have been working at Metronet full-time for less than a year

Pros

Positive work environment. Helpful coworkers. Ability to work remote on occasions. Promotes learning. Occasional fun events on Fridays like food trucks at lunch, popcorn, ice cream, etc. Fast growing company. Employee referral program. Supervisor has open-door policy.

Cons

I haven't been here a full year yet. I'll be anxious to find out about the annual review process and career advancement opportunities.

Metronet2018-12-03

"Facilities Manager"

Current Employee - Facilities Manager in Evansville, IN

I have been working at Metronet full-time for less than a year

Pros

I was really impressed with the on-boarding process. The company is growing fast and there is a lot of opportunity. The company seems to really care about its employees.

Cons

Fast growing company, if you don't like change then it may not be a good fit.

Metronet2018-11-05