Metronet "growing company" Reviews | Glassdoor

Metronet Employee Reviews about "growing company"

Updated Mar 17, 2020

4.6
Metronet President John P. Cinelli
John P. Cinelli
Pros
  • "Rapidly growing company so the opportunities for advancement are always there(in 17 reviews)

• "Great family-like culture; Great benefits; exciting opportunities for the foreseeable future(in 16 reviews)

Cons
  • "With every growing company, there are challenges and opportunities for improvement(in 7 reviews)

• "Mainly just standard growing pains as processes are redefined and polished(in 7 reviews)

Reviews about "growing company"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Business Manager in Evansville, IN

I have been working at Metronet full-time for less than a year

Pros

Company is growing, lots of opportunities, fantastic benefits, and great coworkers.

Cons

The only con is that since HR is located in a different location, sometimes you can fall through the cracks but once you ask for something to be corrected they usually get right on it.

Metronet2020-01-06
  2. "Will not support remote work"

Current Employee - Data Analyst in Evansville, IN

I have been working at Metronet full-time for more than a year

Pros

Growing company with lots of pressure to finish work.

Cons

Poor reaction to Coronavirus. Daily changes. Will not allow working from home. We are allowed to take next year's vacation now to deal with the crisis in our area. Every other company in area supports remote work

Metronet2020-03-18
  3. "Right fit for my skills"

Current Employee - TTU Technician in Dillon, CO

I have been working at Metronet full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company is growing and expanding its market territory at a fast pace Environment provides opportunities to share ideas & recommendations to improve existing processes and practices Co-workers are supportive, friendly and willing to help Leadership recognizes Associates for their contributions and supports work-life balance

Cons

None really. With every growing company, there are challenges and opportunities for improvement. This adds to the adventure of growth and collaboration from the Team.

Metronet2020-01-12
  4. "Truly a great place to work"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Evansville, IN

I have been working at Metronet full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent culture, above average benefits, and the company really does care about you and work-life balance.

Cons

Nothing serious enough to complain about at this point. Metronet acquires other companies so occasionally there is confusion with customers/accounts/vendors but that's part of the process for a rapidly growing company.

Metronet2019-09-04
  5. "So many opportunities!"

Current Employee - Tech Support in Evansville, IN

I have been working at Metronet full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company is growing like crazy and they believe in rewarding good performance.

Cons

Can’t buy additional vacation days

Metronet2019-08-26
  6. "This is a great place to work!!"

Current Employee - OSP Fiber Engineer Supervisor in Evansville, IN

I have been working at Metronet full-time for more than a year

Pros

Metronet is a growing company that offers multiple opportunities for professional growth for associates. Though we currently have over 800 associates in multiple cities and states, people take time to remember the names and faces of everyone they interact with. Having recognition for my hard work and dedication is a big deal to me and the fact that I have that recognition with Metronet makes coming to work something that I look forward to every morning!

Cons

There aren't very many team building exercises provided by the company so far, but my team has come together to plan these exercises for each other so that we can continue to progress.

Metronet2019-05-06
  7. "Excited to be part of a growing company"

Current Employee - National Manager in Evansville, IN

I have been working at Metronet full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very positive and growing company to work for in an exciting industry. Being newer in the company everyone has been extremely helpful and supportive. I came from a large corporation where you were just a number. MetroNet is small enough to still be personable but large enought to give you the resources and benefits needed.

Cons

growing pains...which is actually a great problem to have. We are able to solve issues in an effect manner and everyone listens to your input.

Metronet2019-05-06

"The Possibilities are Endless!"

Current Employee - Permitting Supervisor in Evansville, IN

I have been working at Metronet full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company is wonderful! They take care of their associates, listen and work diligently to make the work place a positive place and a positive experience. The benefits are lovely and the avenues for advancement and furthering your career are endless. There are so many different faucets to the company that there is literally something for everyone. I can not imagine working anywhere else at this point.

Cons

I cannot say I have found any serious cons to working for Metronet. It is a growing company and changes are frequent. This is not a con to me, it is necessary.

Metronet2019-03-22

"Administrative Assistant"

Current Employee - Field Operations in Evansville, IN

I have been working at Metronet full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've recently started at Metronet. Very clean, and friendly work environment. User friendly computer software, always up to date on any changes in the work place and exceptional training for new employees. As well as great benefits. The company is growing and plenty of opportunities for advancement.

Cons

Lots of Acronyms, though that is something that will be picked up with time. And that is in any work place.

Metronet2019-03-22
  10. "Growing company with open door policy"

Current Employee - Technical Support Representative in Evansville, IN

I have been working at Metronet full-time for less than a year

Pros

Decent pay and overtime opportunities. Open door policy with management. Above average benefit package. Growing company with opportunities for upward mobility. Ability to give direct feedback to management.

Cons

Training for entry level employees could be more comprehensive. A dedicated training staff would be beneficial for entry level techs. Speed of change and company growth may intimidate some.

Metronet2019-04-05