KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Metroplex Management Group

Is this your company?

Metroplex Management Group

Add a Review

Metroplex Management Group Employee Reviews about "benefit"

Updated Jun 15, 2022

3.9
Metroplex Management Group President Bill Bishop (no image)
Bill Bishop

There are no reviews matching your search at this company.

Add a review It only takes a second to share your experience. Your information will always be anonymous.

The latest conversations about Advertising

Publicis Health

18 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The pay is good if you do well at your job, this is a self(in 5 reviews)
  • "Good people to work with.(in 5 reviews)
  • "The environment that they foster makes everyone feel like family.(in 3 reviews)
  • "A fun and comfortable work environment, good hours and pay, and good mentors(in 3 reviews)
Cons
  • "Management wouldn’t let him leave, and he ended up in the ER with a 103 degree fever(in 4 reviews)
  • "Long hours, constantly on your feet, always want more of your time, personally i drove up to 115 miles a day when I’m in the McKinney store management knows this and says “just make more sales and you wont have to worry about it”(in 3 reviews)
  • "You get paid more and get better benefits just working FOR Costco instead of working for MPM INSIDE the Costco.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "benefit"

Metroplex Management Group logo

Metroplex Management Group Photos

+ Add Photo
      Metroplex Management Group photo of: Our CEO helping with L.O.O.P. Organization
      Metroplex Management Group photo of: Our main office building on a beautiful Texas day! We are located right by the Los Colinas Country Club, which provides a great view while we are working!
      Metroplex Management Group photo of: Metroplex Management Group - Building Lobby
      Metroplex Management Group photo of: Metroplex Management Group - Suite Entrance
      Metroplex Management Group photo of: MMG - Reception