Metroplex Management Group Employee Reviews about "hard work"

Updated Oct 21, 2021

Found 4 of over 85 reviews

3.9
Metroplex Management Group President Bill Bishop (no image)
Bill Bishop

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Advertising

16 Comments

Advertising

115.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Metroplex Management Group~575872
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The pay is good if you do well at your job, this is a self(in 5 reviews)
  • "The environment that they foster makes everyone feel like family.(in 3 reviews)
  • "A fun and comfortable work environment, good hours and pay, and good mentors(in 3 reviews)
  • "Good people to work with.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
  • "Management wouldn’t let him leave, and he ended up in the ER with a 103 degree fever(in 4 reviews)
  • "Long hours, constantly on your feet, always want more of your time, personally i drove up to 115 miles a day when I’m in the McKinney store management knows this and says “just make more sales and you wont have to worry about it”(in 3 reviews)
  • "Long driving periods, you either make commission or get paid hourly not both(in 3 reviews)
  • "You get paid more and get better benefits just working FOR Costco instead of working for MPM INSIDE the Costco.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "hard work"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Success Is Inevitable

Oct 21, 2021 - Junior Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Metroplex Management Group is an incredible place to work! The atmosphere is charged with excitement every day! I can't see any reason a person wouldn't grow personally and professionally with this company. New opportunities are present every day. Promotions and personal advancements are readily available as quickly as you desire. I received my first promotion after only 4 weeks. You control your own destiny. You will learn so much!!

Cons

If you refer to hard work, patience and persistence as a "con" then I have to say that this job certainly requires them. A few days can be challenging physically and emotionally but the pay-off is definitely there.

Be the first to find this review helpful

President

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear that you enjoy, and are taking advantage of, the opportunities offered at Metroplex!

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good Mentors, great opportunity!

Jun 28, 2020 - Market Specialist in Irving, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Definitely a fast paced environment, but everyone is really nice and the managers always go above and beyond to make sure that you get the necessary training to meet your goals. This opportunity is unlike any other, it's hard to explain to people that aren't immediately involved in the company.

Cons

Takes a lot of hard work and long hours, but this isn't necessarily a con.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Definitely a great opportunity for anyone who is willing to learn

Jan 22, 2020 - Marketing Assistant in Irving, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team environment and great growth potential. There was no way I would have this income or opportunity if I was still working in at my old job.

Cons

It 100% takes hard work to succeed, but the great thing is that your hard work is always recognized and rewarded.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

President

We're excited to hear that you are doing well! And note the snack request ;)

4. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Very Hard Work but Rewarding

Jan 9, 2019 - Sales Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get to meet new people with different backgrounds that are also on the same boat as you so you don't feel left out.

Cons

Typical sales job that expects long hours and hard work. If you are not down for that then I would not join

1 person found this review helpful

President

Thanks for the feedback! We do require individuals to work while they are on an internship and we do all sorts of internships not just sales. We have hr, marketing, and public relations internships available and typically our interns work a 20 to 30 hour work week. We also have split shifts and the longest shift is a 42 hour work week with overtime pay while most are around 35 hours :)

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 English Reviews