Metroplex Management Group Employee Reviews about "metroplex management"

Updated Oct 21, 2021

Found 5 of over 85 reviews

3.9
Metroplex Management Group President Bill Bishop (no image)
Bill Bishop

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Advertising

16 Comments

Advertising

115.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Metroplex Management Group~575872
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The pay is good if you do well at your job, this is a self(in 5 reviews)
  • "The environment that they foster makes everyone feel like family.(in 3 reviews)
  • "A fun and comfortable work environment, good hours and pay, and good mentors(in 3 reviews)
  • "Good people to work with.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
  • "Management wouldn’t let him leave, and he ended up in the ER with a 103 degree fever(in 4 reviews)
  • "Long hours, constantly on your feet, always want more of your time, personally i drove up to 115 miles a day when I’m in the McKinney store management knows this and says “just make more sales and you wont have to worry about it”(in 3 reviews)
  • "Long driving periods, you either make commission or get paid hourly not both(in 3 reviews)
  • "You get paid more and get better benefits just working FOR Costco instead of working for MPM INSIDE the Costco.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "metroplex management"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Success Is Inevitable

Oct 21, 2021 - Junior Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Metroplex Management Group is an incredible place to work! The atmosphere is charged with excitement every day! I can't see any reason a person wouldn't grow personally and professionally with this company. New opportunities are present every day. Promotions and personal advancements are readily available as quickly as you desire. I received my first promotion after only 4 weeks. You control your own destiny. You will learn so much!!

Cons

If you refer to hard work, patience and persistence as a "con" then I have to say that this job certainly requires them. A few days can be challenging physically and emotionally but the pay-off is definitely there.

Be the first to find this review helpful

President

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear that you enjoy, and are taking advantage of, the opportunities offered at Metroplex!

2. 5.0

Golden Opportunity

Sep 3, 2019 - Corporate Trainer in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

When I interviewed with Metroplex Management Group I was expecting to be turned away from a lack of a college degree and after the second round interview I was ecstatic to receive a phone call telling me that I had been accepted. The first day I began everyone made me feel like family right away. The advancement opportunity is amazing as they actually give you the tools you need to be successful. After 5 weeks, using the tools and my own sense of hunger be successful, I was promoted to Corporate Trainer. It really is the golden opportunity for anyone looking to be successful in their life.

Cons

The only downside is the amount of personal time needed to invest in order to be successful, but that’s really it’s own pro too because you don’t achieve anything for free in life and once you have gotten to the position of director of operations that wouldn’t necessarily be the case any longer. Plus because they know that you invest that time they have fun get together a and nights out to kind of relieve that sense of work work work.

2 people found this review helpful

President

Thank you for taking the time to allow others to benefit from your experience with us. We believe in people and what they are capable of when given a chance. Keep using your hunger to accomplish your goals and let us know if there's anything we can do to help!

3. 5.0

Great Advancement

May 9, 2018 - Account Manager in Irving, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am a recent grad who applied online and was recently hired on as an Account Manager for Metroplex Management Group. Best decision I've made thus far! I absolutely love my job and my fellow employees. The environment is very competitive yet still enjoyable to be apart of. The engagement between management and employees is remarkable and is nothing like I've ever experienced at any other job!

Cons

I can't think of anything.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

President

We appreciate you trusting in us and wanting to further your career as well.

4. 5.0

Great Advancement !

Jul 9, 2017 - Assistant Manager in Irving, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I applied online to Metroplex Management Group only 4 months ago and am almost in a Management position! I come from being a manager and wasn't too excited about starting in a training position but just like the recruiter and hiring manager told me - "If you work hard and follow our system, you will be back in management asap". I really appreciate how transparent this company has been with me since day 1 and am excited to see how many clients and campaigns they keep getting. I also really appreciate how nice and personable the CEO is.

Cons

None at all. Anytime someone doesn't have something nice to say about Metroplex Management Group, its because they were lazy, weren't a team player, or just didn't value the opportunity here.

Continue reading
    13 people found this review helpful

President

Thanks for your input and keep up the great work!

5. 5.0

Best Work Experience

Oct 11, 2014 - Band Ambassador in Irving, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

For an entry level position this is the best company to work for. Fresh out of college and not being able to use my degree I went to work for Metroplex Management Group and now I don't even know if I want to go into the field I went to school for. There is so much advancement with this company and the pay is great!! I didn't have much experience but they trained me until i was comfortable and now I'm in a management position and Ive only been here 5 months. I have even talked with the owner to open up my own office. What more could I ask for? If your looking for something long term this is the route to go. The job is very hands on, face to face and personable.

Cons

I can't think of anything about the company, the traffic getting to and from the office is kind of a pain but other than that I look forward to work everyday.

2 people found this review helpful

President

Thank you for your review! We appreciate all of the positive comments!

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews